We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Spirit Halloween

Options
luvcraft
luvcraft Member Posts: 1,211
edited September 2023 in Off-topic

For the fourth year in a row, I'm wandering around the Spirit Halloween store, wondering why there's not a dead by daylight section. Who keeps dropping the ball on this? Is it all spirit's fault?

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,000
    Options

That would be cool if DBD did some Halloween costumes. The only one I think I've ever seen (not personally, just online) is the DBD Ghostface mask (the red devil looking one).

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Haven’t even ever seen nearly any actual DBD costumes anywhere, especially on their own site.

Like, a Trapper mask, annnd what else??

BHVR needs to craazy-up their cos play game

…certainly it’s all on the way w the new movie in the works.

• luvcraft
    luvcraft Member Posts: 1,211
    Options

I was at a renfair a few months ago and a woman was wearing a Huntress mask that looked store bought. I didn't ask her where she got it. I sang the Huntress's lullaby while walking past her and she didn't get it but her boyfriend did and got really excited.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Would be awesome if we got some actual DBD costumes. The only DBD related thing I saw in store was the Devil Ghostface mask.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,943
    Options

I've seen the Ghostface Viper mask there as well, and maybe some other DBD-related item too? I guess they could do way more when it comes to masks, at least.