We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Perk Idea’s And/Or Remakes

Options
DBDnerd
DBDnerd Member Posts: 20

I wanna see some perks that people would like to make. Maybe if this gets popular enough some of our ideas will become reality. I guess I will start this.

Growing Grip: Your grip grows from every failure. If a person escapes your grasp, gain a token, it to a maximum of 5 tokens. For each token, Reduce the effect of wiggle effects by 12/16/20% and Increase the maximum wiggle duration by 1/2/3%.

Rambunctious Rage: Everything bad that happens with you, fills you with rage. Every time a Pallet stuns you, you gain 10% Haste for 5 seconds. This perk goes on a 60/45/30 second cooldown.

Hex: Head Start Advantage: Your always ahead of the game, giving you the massive advantage. A random dull totem is lit with this hex at the start of the match. As long as this hex stands, you gain 5% Haste, and Injuring a Survivor inflict Deep Wound. This Hex deactivates when it is cleansed or when a Survivor is hooked. This Hex reveals itself every 120/150/180 seconds.

Thats all for now! Comment any other perks that you would like to see in the game.

Comments

• DBDnerd
    Options

*gain a token, up to a maximum of 5 tokens. Up, not it.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    edited October 2023
    Options

These are 3 perks that came to me today, based upon a killer who is was a magician. No idea of the power, but the perks seemed interesting. Some of the names come from magician terms. Apologies if any have been mentioned before:

1. Palming

There is nothing so satisfying as a simple vanishing act.

You start with 3 tokens and can hold up to a maximum of 3/4/5 tokens. Whenever a survivor perk would have revealed your location, your aura will not show. If multiple survivor perks act at the same time, this uses just 1 token. Gain tokens by every time you injure or down a survivor by a basic attack.

"Now, to make this member of the audience truely disappear!"

2. The French Drop

Misguiding is like gaslighting. It's all about where you want them to look.

When in chase, the perk activates. Stand still and face the direction you wish to work the perk before pressing the secondary action button. Your terror radius will move at a speed of 4.6m in the direction you faced for 10/13/16 seconds. Whilst the terror radius is moving, you become undetectable. This perk has a 60 second cooldown. (Good for making survivors think you are moving away from them, and also may worry survivors in the other direction).

"You saw me put it there. How can you doubt that?"

3. Servante

Knowledge of incorporating props in shows can lead to nasty surprises.

At the start of the match, 3 pallets light up as rigged. Once any of these pallet is destroyed you gain a token where you can interact with any unused pallet to rig it. If a survivor stuns you with a highlighted pallet, the pallets springs straight back up and smashing. The killer is still stunned, but the survivor screams, reveals killer instinct for 6 seconds and suffers from both the blindness and deafened effects for 20/25/30 seconds. Survivor vision also blurs, similar to the Clown bottle effect for a few seconds.

"Be careful with that. We wouldn't want any unfortunate accidents, would we?"

• DBDnerd
    Options

Cool Perk Ideas, would love to see The Magician as a killer!