We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Do You Use the Visual Heartbeat for Terror Radius?

Options
TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,556
edited October 2023 in Polls

Do You Use the Visual Heartbeat for Terror Radius? 35 votes

Yes
80%
Science_GuyOnryosTapeRentalsxEaHeaderFaryaGuiltiiSleemAurellefussyHalloulleDelusionalHubrismizark3ChikyrvzrvzrvzTyGuyArchol123Cypherius09SHARKBOSSleon_helpTheSingularity 28 votes
No
20%
MikeStevScary_Punk_GhostReverseVelocityMarc_123GensByDaylightCatnipLoveTommyDorkelson 7 votes

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Yes

I pay attention to both the visual heartbeat and terror radius music

• MikeStev
    MikeStev Member Posts: 353
    Options
    No

Turn on only for vs Sadako

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,759
    Options
    Yes

First off I have hearing damage, so that might influence what comes next. Mainly it feels like you hear a certain intensity, but it doesn't quite match the distance of the Killer correctly. IIRC there are 4 levels, distant, medium, close, and chase. Often times I can't quite hear the distant sound (at all), and the medium and close often sound too samey to my ears. This at the very least helps me with determining when you actually reach that distant range bracket.

• Sleem
    Sleem Member Posts: 179
    Options
    Yes

As someone who doesn't have hearing problems, it's good. It's another reliable way to get information on what a killer is doing.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    Yes

im jammin to music and in a party with loud people yes im gonna use this awesome feature

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Yes

it lets me play survivor with low volume

• Halloulle
    Halloulle Member Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Yes

I'd like an option that says "sometimes". I use it sometimes. Namely when everyone's hanging out in VC and over various people talking, laughing, screaming and narrating what they're doing in BG3 atm you just don't hear anything 😂

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 2,975
    Options
    No

I don't like the look of it personally, but I'm glad it's a feature in the game.