We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Most fun Killer to verse: Round 1.4

Options
xEa
xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Which killer is the most fun to go up against? Randomizer creates brackets.

Most fun Killer to verse: Round 1.4 15 votes

Spirit
6%
GannTM 1 vote
Doctor
13%
TheSingularityToonster 2 votes
Oni
53%
xEaAurelleDelusionalHubrisrvzrvzrvzArchol123GensByDaylight09SHARKBOSSStarTheBabe 8 votes
Deathslinger
26%
Viktor1853CorvusCorax86kinupssTommyDorkelson 4 votes

Comments

• GensByDaylight
    GensByDaylight Member Posts: 528
    Options
    Oni

This one isn't really hard...

Spirit is just depressing, almost like Nurse.

Doctors power involves a bit of the hold m1 to remove effect, which makes him a little less enjoyable than he could be.

Oni is very fun to play against, gives you the basic M1 gameplay, and then a counterable power that is fun on both sides.

Deathslinger is just meh, 4.4 is always boring, and his Redeemer's hitbox is a little weird.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,556
    Options
    Doctor

A good Doctor will keep you on your toes all match. Plus I like the wonky skillchecks.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options
    Oni

Oni, not even close.

Doctor is also a lot of fun - his character and his laugh are just to good. Also gameplay versus him is mostly fine.

Spirt is much more fun then she used to be but still not great.

Deathslinger is my personal Archenemy besides Twins. His music and his appearence are the by far best things about him. Gameplay is much better then it used to be but same as Spirit he is a big Yikes for me.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    Oni

doctor is mini gen simulator but it gives you nothing in return