We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

'The Walking Dead': 'Negan Smith' KILLER voice lines concept.

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited October 2023 in Creations

(Disclaimer: Going to use censor words. You'll probably remember these in the Show or Comics... I'm fine with Negan being Killer or Survivor, I just think Seasons 7-8 Negan would be a fun, memorable Killer.)

These are lines I've borrowed from the Show, and the 'Tekken 7' trailer, some I added of my own. Few of these could be reusable. They could be maybe used ONCE or TWICE per match?

Starting a Chase:

"Hope you've got your peeing pants on!", "Peeing our pants, yet?", "Gonna be Pee-Pee Pants City tonight..."

Starts a Chase with/Injures Rick/Other TWD:

"Hey there, Rick!", "Don't threaten ME with a good time!", "Don't worry, Imma kill Carl next!" "Are you confused about who's in charge?" "Oh, my darling. Oh, MY DARLING! Oh, my Darling, Clementine..."

Injuring/Deep-Wounding a Survivor:

"Feels good, sounds good...", "Lucille is thirsty!", "NO EXCEPTIONS!"

Downing Survivors:

"NO EXCEPTIONS!", "Lucielle is THIRSTY!", "She is a VAMPIRE BAT!", "HO-LY SMOKES!", "Someone GET OVER HERE and clean this mess up!"

Carrying Survivors:

"You know the deal...", "Peeing our pants yet?"

Carries Rick near Teammates:

"You ever here about the stupid little **** named Rick who thought he know ****, but didn't know ****?"

Carrying Survivors near their Teammates:

"What's about to happen is going to be HARD TO WATCH."

Breaking Pallets/Walls:

"Gonna be Pee-Pee Pants City tonight...", "Little pigs, LITTLE PIGS! LET. ME. IN!!!"

Getting Stunned/Trapped:

"Not cool. Not cool.", "Not ******* cool.", "***!", "I am 50% more into you now..."

--Hooking/Sacrificing Survivor--

"You can BREATHE. You can BLINK. You can CRY. Heck, you're ALL gonna be doing that.", "Welcome to a BRAND-NEW BEGINNING, you sorry *****!" "Ready to finish this little game?" (Another reference to the "GUTS" line...) "You were lost, and GONE FOREVER! Dreadful sorry, Clementine..."

Picking Up, Carrying, and/or Hooking/Sacrificing a Teammate that attempts, succeeds or fails to perform a Save: "You don't got the guts...", "How embarrasing, you DID have guts!", "I've never been so wrong in my ENTIRE LIFE!"

--Searching Lockers--

(His intense "Eenie, Minnie, Miney, Moe" line...) (Also does the whistle, "Woo Woo", something like that.)

--Finding Survivors in Lockers--

"Peeing our pants, yet?", "You know the deal...", "WELL, look who it is..."

--Mori--

(Negan starts with a stab through the throat. The Survivor gets on his knees as Negan bashing his head with Lucille.) Lucille, give me strength! Thwak! Look at that. Taking it like a CHAMP! Thwak!, Thwak! Dies... Walkers go nom nom. (After Mori) "Someone get over here and CLEAN THIS MESS UP!"

--Mori on/Sacrificing Rick/Other TWD--

"It was an honor, Rick...", "Judith will be in good hands...", "Your people can't save you now...", "Congratulations (Rick)... You've walked, now your dead..." "I'm sorry, Maggie..." "You'll never get to see AJ again!" "Dreadful Sorry, Clementine..." "Tell (Carl, Rick, Glenn, Lee, Kenny etc.) 'Hi' for me..."

Yep, that's about it. Let me know in the comments if there's anything else he could say, if he were to come to DBD.