We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

If one more RESIDENT EVIL protagonist were to become Survivors, who would rather you choose?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

Option 1: Ethan Winters

Option 2: Ashley Graham

If one more RESIDENT EVIL protagonist were to become Survivors, who would rather you choose? 18 votes

Ethan Winters (RE 7-8 Protagonist.)
38%
KaanaWampiritaMapersonMarc_go_soloRaconteurminatorDepressedlegionStarTheBabe 7 votes
Ashley Graham (Remake Edition - With or Without Jacket is fine.)
61%
Scary_Punk_GhostがはらっくNelthinahalcyondays93CorvusCorax86TheSingularityDerpasauruscuteaggressionqnyunAlix_RedfieldTommyDorkelson 11 votes

Comments

• Evan_
    Evan_ Member Posts: 527
    Options

Alice.

I like Milla Jovovich.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,562
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Ashley Graham (Remake Edition - With or Without Jacket is fine.)

I don't know who either of them are so I just picked Ashley.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,807
    Options

Ethan. Bring one of the more modern protagonists into the field to separate from the current classics.

• Raconteurminator
    Raconteurminator Member Posts: 593
    edited November 2023
    Options

Ethan, because it wouldn't be entirely unreasonable to assume Lady D would release along with him.