We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What Licensed Chapter/Paragraph do you think could be next?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 359
edited October 2023 in Polls

Poll 1: Predator - Predator as Killer, Alan "Dutch" Schafer (or Naru) as Survivor, with the Jungle as a Map.

Poll 2: Five Nights At Freddy's - Springtrap as the Killer, Mike Schmidt as a Survivor, along with Fazbear's Fright.

Poll 3: The Walking Dead - Negan as the Killer, with Rick and Clementine as Survivors, OR... Rick Grimes, Clementine, Daryl Dixon, and Negan, all as Survivors, a FULL-ON Survivor Chapter, and potentially with Alexandria or the Prison as a Map.

Poll 4: BioShock - Possible a paragraph, but Elizabeth could be a potential Survivor, with certain areas in Rapture as the Map. And this'll tick a lot of people off, but Skull Merchant could get a "Big Sister" Legendary Set, with the weapon, it works.

Poll 5: IT - Pennywise as the Killer, and grown-up Billy as the Survivor, along with the Derry Sewers and/or creepy house. Any of the other Losers Club grown up could come as Legendary Sets, probably except Stan... And Pennywise could have a Legendary Set as the original 1990's Pennywise, with different voice lines.

Poll 6: Candyman - Most likely to be a paragraph. Seeing Candyman enough is iconic in itself.

Poll 7: Child's Play - Chucky as the Killer, grown-up Andy as the Survivor, along with the Toy Factory as a Map. And have Tiffany as a Legendary Set.

Poll 8: One Last RESIDENT EVIL Chapter - Winter's Legacy: Rose Winters and Ashley Graham as Survivors, Lady Dimitrescu as the Killer, and the Raccoon City Alleyways as the Map. Along with a 'Jack Baker' set for Billy, a 'Heisenberg' set for Doctor, Three 'Dimitrescu Daughter' sets for Nurse, perhaps a 'Krauser' set for Wesker, 'Luis Sera' set for Ashley or Ada, a 'Mia Winters' and 'EVELYN' set for Rose Winters, the RE5 outfit for Jill, and most importantly, a 2-item 'Ethan Winters' locked outfit for Felix Richter... Ethan was blonde, it makes sense. Or he could be a Legendary Set, I don't mind. The final, ultimate RE chapter... Along with the few stuff they could afterwards like a 'Barry Burton' set, a 'Billy Coen' set and the RE5 outfit for Jill. And if they ever add alternate templates for Legendary Sets, they could give Chris his RE8 Attire... Or Code V Claire. But yeah, that's about it. Oh, and voice lines for Hunk.

Poll 9: Dead Space - A Paragraph with Issac Clarke as the Survivor. With Necromorph skins for Dredge, Singularity and maybe Hag. One of his perks could be the Stasis Module, but you can only use it when you take protection hits and can only stay active while you're injured. Of course, his Legendary Set would be his wife, Nicole Brennan, and if they ever fix Dead Space 3, John Carver.

Poll 10: Friday the 13th - Jason 'The Slasher' Voorhees as the Killer, Tommy Jarvis as the Survivor, and Camp Crystal Lake for the Map. The perfect combination... With Pamela Voorhees as a Legion Set, if Victor Miller would allow it... An unobtainable treasure that needs to come to DBD to join his friends into the paradise, that being The Fog... At this point, Jason is BHVR's ONE PIECE...

Thanks for reading, hope you've enjoyed! <3

What Licensed Chapter/Paragraph do you think could be next? 9 votes

Predator - Seems like the obvious choice. I'd like to see Dutch looking like Arnold, but if they'd rather save the likeness rights for a Terminator chapter, then I'm fine with that.
11%
Archol123 1 vote
Five Nights At Freddy's - The new FNAF movie will be out by the end of October.
33%
Scary_Punk_GhostBothSidesEnjoyerkinupss 3 votes
The Walking Dead - Skybound owns the right to the entire franchise, I think. Seems like a decent pick, they completed story of the TWD Game and finished their main tv show, they're now just doing spin-offs. If Negan worked as a fighter in 'Tekken 7', he could work as a Killer or Survivor.
11%
Alix_Redfield 1 vote
BioShock - Seems like the easy choice, especially with the iconic Big Daddy Bouncer, Mr. Bubbles.
0%
IT - We were lucky enough to get Xenomorph, will we be enough to get Pennywise the dancing clown?
11%
TommyDorkelson 1 vote
Candyman - Tony's been holding out on us for far too long!
11%
CorvusCorax86 1 vote
CHILD'S PLAY - Just have him use his "Give me the power I beg of you" Voodoo to carry Survivors! Let there be other Chucky dolls, Cult of Chucky made that one canon.
11%
TheSingularity 1 vote
Another RESIDENT EVIL Chapter - If Capcom ever makes RE9, it could happen. RESIDENT EVIL definitely sells, I would kid with you.
11%
cuteaggression 1 vote
Dead Space - A paragraph with Issac Clarke as the Survivor can be easy money, since EA made the Dead Space Remake.
0%
Friday The 13th - People want it to be Jason so bad, he came to MKX alongside Alien and Leatherface, he deserves to be in DBD...
0%
Post edited by D34D_B34TB0X on

Comments

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 692
    Options

I want a supernatural chapter

Sam and Dean Winchester would rock as survivors in dbd

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,553
    Options
    CHILD'S PLAY - Just have him use his "Give me the power I beg of you" Voodoo to carry Survivors! Let there be other Chucky dolls, Cult of Chucky made that one canon.

I still think it's none of the above and going to vouche it's Saw Chapter 2.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Slenderman is going to be the next.