We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

How much does the incentive influence your solo play?

Options
mizark3
mizark3 Member Posts: 1,759

I've previously thought of myself as a Killer main, but that was largely influenced from old BBQ and myself being a 'Bloodpoint Main' more than anything. I even used to have 60% Killer 40% Survivor (roughly 20% solo, 20% SWF) as my split, but checking my stats, I'm now at 48% Killer and 52% Survivor (still roughly 20% SWF, and the remaining 32% solo). I hadn't realized how much the incentive has shaped my playtime more towards Survivor, as I only play Survivor solo with the incentive. What about any of you? What do you generally play?

How much does the incentive influence your solo play? 13 votes

Forget the incentive, I play Killer
7%
BubbaDredge 1 vote
I prefer Killer, but the incentive sometimes 'makes' me play Surv
7%
mizark3 1 vote
Incentive over all, don't care, I want my BP
30%
xEaFaryaAoltrervzrvzrvz 4 votes
I prefer Surv, but the incentive sometimes 'makes' me play Killer
38%
Gibberishsizzlingmario4TheSingularityStarTheBabeTommyDorkelson 5 votes
Forget the incentive, I play Surv
7%
surv43 1 vote
You think I play this game? I'm just here to laugh at you losers!
7%
Depressedlegion 1 vote
Hey man, that was kinda harsh, I'm sure you liked something about the game before, but this is getting too Meta
0%

Comments