Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Will the Spirit ever be addressed with this patch?

I can’t find myself playing her after the recent patch because of how messed up scratch/blood marks are, along with survivors being completely silent even with Stridor. 

Comments

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Audio is being looked at and addressed its around christmas so be patient the devs have families and friends too. Not aiming to be mean. You can help tho by posting any bugs you found on the bug forums area in relation to audio. 
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

+1

You also forgot about how terrible her vision is in phase walk now as well. They need to just put it back how was it was before.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    Honestly with Spirit I believe the “Father’s Glasses” add-on where she can see the blood during her phase walk should be in her base kit. You would have to be extremely good with her to always be able to follow a survivor perfectly, sometimes the scratch marks go all over the place.

The vision should be fixed during phase walking, scratch marks should be brighter, and blood should be visible during phase walking.
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@MegMain98 said:
    Honestly with Spirit I believe the “Father’s Glasses” add-on where she can see the blood during her phase walk should be in her base kit. You would have to be extremely good with her to always be able to follow a survivor perfectly, sometimes the scratch marks go all over the place.

The vision should be fixed during phase walking, scratch marks should be brighter, and blood should be visible during phase walking.

Really good spirits use the grass or footsteps to track people when phasing

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

@Zanfer said:

@MegMain98 said:

True, and I agree she doesn't need to see blood while in spirit form, however, everything is helpful when looking for Survivors including Survivor breathing sounds and scratch marks. Using only a couple of things you can to track just makes you weaker overall. Also, footsteps are currently bugged and are extremely silent or not able to be heard at all.

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@GodDamn_Angela said:

@Zanfer said:

@MegMain98 said:

True, and I agree she doesn't need to see blood while in spirit form, however, everything is helpful when looking for Survivors including Survivor breathing sounds and scratch marks. Using only a couple of things you can to track just makes you weaker overall. Also, footsteps are currently bugged and are extremely silent or not able to be heard at all.

yeah I agree that the sounds did get ######### and it does hurt killers as a whole. Scratch marks are weird too now

• TheWraith883
    TheWraith883 Member Posts: 66

They ruined her so badly, she is really unplayable and I can't play with her. She needs to go back to what she was and give her the ability to see blood while in phasing. I don't know why they keep pushing updates when they ruin killers most of the time.

• MegMain98

@MegMain98 said:

I actually find the Fathers Glasses add on quite useless.

I don’t see how it is useless. Scratch marks are buggy and sometimes lead into weird directions, having the blood helps to pinpoint where the survivors are heading to better. 
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Blueberry said:
    +1

You also forgot about how terrible her vision is in phase walk now as well. They need to just put it back how was it was before.

Seriously feels like I need sunglasses whenever I phase now. It becomes so darn bright.

• MegMain98

I don’t see how it is useless. Scratch marks are buggy and sometimes lead into weird directions, having the blood helps to pinpoint where the survivors are heading to better. 

And if they're not bleeding, it's useless. Survivors leave scratch marks regardless.

Yeah if you can actually follow the scratch marks. Can’t tell you how many times the survivors had Iron Will and Urban Evasion and they evaded me. Almost as if you have to use Stridor and Predator.