We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

SERIOUS DEBATE: What do you THINK will be the next License coming for Chapter 30 of DBD...?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

I THINK this next Chapter is supposed to be a Paragraph, so it could be either or of the two... Although, no cap, it'd be cool if they'd do full chapters for the both of these, in my personal opinion. I mean, who wouldn't love to pallet save Mike Shmidt, from Springtrap (or Freddy), as Arnold "Dutch" Schaefer, in a haunted pizzeria for children's parties?

(And I don't mean that sarcastically. Yes, I got Dutch's name wrong, Idc... xS)

But ANYWHO... Feel free to cast your vote! Who do you think will be next?

The Predator

Or...

Five Nights At Freddy's

SERIOUS DEBATE: What do you THINK will be the next License coming for Chapter 30 of DBD...? 12 votes

The Predator - BHVR is using the AvP license, so more than likely it could be the Predator. And Alien JUST came out, it would be WAY TOO convenient NOT to be him! It could definitely be this, OR... It could be FNAF, it's just to convenient! Don't fret though, cause it's a 50/50 chance.
66%
Scary_Punk_Ghostpizzavessel15SmoeArchol123CorvusCorax86FoempticolAny_Means_UnecessaryTommyDorkelson 8 votes
Five Nights At Freddy's - The FNAF movie is just around the corner, and there is no better time than to go on ahead and include Springtrap as a Killer, or Freddy if you wanna go the classic route. Admit it though, you BEEN wanting it to be FNAF since the beginning, and since the movie's tomorrow, it's like a 50/50 chance! You just gotta hope for the best, because it MIGHT be Predator, I'm just saying... So to those that dislike the idea of FNAF, don't get your belly in a knot JUST yet!
33%
KateMain86TheSingularitycuteaggressionFengMain61 4 votes

Comments

• Any_Means_Unecessary
    Options
    The Predator - BHVR is using the AvP license, so more than likely it could be the Predator. And Alien JUST came out, it would be WAY TOO convenient NOT to be him! It could definitely be this, OR... It could be FNAF, it's just to convenient! Don't fret though, cause it's a 50/50 chance.

FNaF would be a hard one to get whilst predator being very close to BHVRs grasp, cause the FNaF movie just came out so they probably wont be tossing licenses all willy-nilly!!

• pizzavessel15
    pizzavessel15 Member Posts: 534
    Options

as much as I wish it was fnaf I think itll be predator. the avp skin that the xenomorph has proves they have the license for it