We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Likin' the Event?

Options
notyarbllewe
notyarbllewe Member Posts: 213

What are your opinions on this "Haunted by Daylight" event after a week?

Likin' the Event? 24 votes

Coolest event they've ever made!!
20% 5 votes
It's really fun!
25% 6 votes
Looks super cool!
8% 2 votes
It's interesting and unique.
20% 5 votes
It's average.
8% 2 votes
Not my type.
16% 4 votes

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

I really like it, I just wish there were other ways to collect void energy than gens and hooking/sacrificing survivors.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

it is fun but could be a little bit better

• tyantlmumagjiaonuha
    tyantlmumagjiaonuha Member Posts: 392
    Options

As a survivor: the most efficient action to get points is to repair the Gen, so in most matches, 5 cars are repaired and you have a pretty good chance of escaping. A very good event with a lot of points.

As a Killer: when do I find survivors, chase them, hang them on hooks, manage Gen and get into ......Void and stuff? If you try to execute as many survivors as possible in a serious match, you will only have time to enjoy the event after the match is over when 5 Gen units are repaired or everyone is down.

Whoever thought of this event thinks that there are 10 Gen's or that the survivors are supposed to hide in the grass without fixing the Gen?

• surv43
    surv43 Member Posts: 331
    Options

The only change that would need to be made is the location of the portals not in a triangle at the edge of the map, but the distribution is actually random or perhaps where the points were handed in and one portal is as far away from this place as possible.