We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Ps4 / Ps5 oriented group seeking new members! 18+

Options
Masive_Gore
Masive_Gore Member Posts: 2
edited October 2023 in Looking For Players

Players from other consoles are welcome! I run an active fifteen player ps4 group! We don’t only play DBD but it’s one of the many primary games we do play. There will be that odd time where nobody plays for a week but then the next it’s gaming daily. My gamer tag is “Masive_gore”! Message me and I will introduce you to the group. Any negative, sexual, offensive slurs and potential raging will not be tolerated. Play some classical music or squeeze a stress ball if you have to because for a game such as this requires a lot of positivity and patience. Most importantly you must be 18+! Thank you!

Remember to have fun!

Post edited by Masive_Gore on

Comments

• Kuffowi
    Kuffowi Member Posts: 62
    Options

ayoo ill try to come on :D i usually play sporadically in the day and consistantly 9pm - 11pm est :> my psn is lapewarriors :D hope to see you soon!

• sipher59
    sipher59 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Sipher59 on ps4, looking for dbd players none of my friends play dbd. Also like to play tcm