We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Happy 2023 Halloween everyone!

Options

I sincerely hope your games are frightening and filled with fun today! If I am lucky enough to play with/against you today I promise to try to make the game as fun as possible. I hope everyone has a great Halloween today! :)

Comments

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,271
    Options

Happy Halloween! 👻

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

Happy Halloween! 🎃

I'm doing Halloween movie/specials binge today so won't be gaming. Hoping we get lots of Trick or Treaters, I love seeing kids out enjoying the holiday.

• Jocelynbee
    Jocelynbee Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,166
    Options

Happy Halloween, friends! I'll be in the Fog tonight. <3

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,005
    Options

I got to do something this year that I've legit wanted to do since... basically forever. I love Halloween. It's my number one with a bullet holiday for me as I love dressing up in costume.

I joined a "professional" haunted house

Double edged sword, I was the puppeteer behind their big ass snake. I'd have liked to dress up more and be on the floor as an actor more but it's also a great feeling when the manager tells you that a lot of people's favorite part was the cool "animatronic" snake that scared the piss out of them :D

I fully intend to do it again next year

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 871
    Options

🤯🤯🤯 That’s so cool!!! Wow congrats! Hahaha oh my gosh it must have been so fun scaring people. Wow what an awesome thing to share :)