If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

A journey of 50 matches as no Slowdown Myers (50/50)

Options
C3Tooth
C3Tooth Member Posts: 7,956
edited November 2023 in General Discussions

--- Note ---

Generally many matches with less kill were because I cant first hook the 4th survivors to process to second hooks others.

• Match 5: Struggle to first hook Zarina so I can process to second hook other 3 because other 3 keep trying to flash light save Zarina.
  • Match 12: Struggle to first hook Adam to process second hook other 3. Adam was the last standing while other 3 were slugged, he failed to pick other up. Lead to 7 hooks 4K
  • Match 17: Bad spawn, I was on the upper floor corridor. Felt like survivors could see me right in the beginning. Really close to get the Claudette's 2nd hook, but 1 mistake costed it all (Tier2 98% stalked to 99% and stab her before vaulting window, only injured Clau)
  • Match 18: It was really tough, down a Meg early, Haddie blinded me but I didnt drop Meg, but when blindness slightly cooled down, Im blinded again when I still dont see anything, and Meg was saved. Wish I could know if my face is on the sky or on the ground so dodge the 2nd attempt.
  • Match 26: Gabriel was the last one to be on second hook, the big problem were he's out of stacking juice, he was being healthy, had MFT and tried to run away from Gens area, made it extremely hard to second hook him. He was the easiest to find, which was early game I downed him multiple times, and stalked him out completely.
  • Match 27: They had 2 Balanced landing, and RNG really brought us to Lampkin lane. It was almost 2K but got flashlight saved.

Between match 30-31, a survivor dropped 2min into the match, I made sure to get 2K so I dont drop/increase MMR.

• Match 31 & 35: Widely open map like these gave me really hard time to ambush survivors, plus I believe its much easier to remember where Gens are, and they use time on Gen more efficiently.

After 34 matches, I have 1 toxic survivor, adding toxic rate table

• Match 39: Altruism kills, it could be 1K if they leave.
  • Match 40: Exact like match 17, spawned on the same spot. But now I know where I should go.
  • Match 44: Harsh hooks spawn, the area where 2 gym titles spawn next to each other had no hook.

Between match 48-49, a survivor afk, so I dropped.

• Match 49: For some reason there was a new Ripley with only 1 yellow perk, 2 survivors used full meta, 1 with Locker focus.
Post edited by C3Tooth on

Comments