We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Do you find the game to be unbalanced?

Options
misspuffle
misspuffle Member Posts: 3

with all the recent changes over the last year, I find the game becoming very unbalanced. It leans more towards favouring killer mains and less on the side of survivors. I know it’s been said and said and said, but I’m curious how everyone feels about this last year and the most recent update.

Do you find the game to be unbalanced? 29 votes

Yes, very.
37%
KA149108ChikyrvzrvzrvzPit_Bull_LoveArchol123bebetterFelgooseReverieEmbersmyersgoestochurchXenRedspikeAlix_Redfield 11 votes
No, it’s fair.
13%
Viktor1853Grugrosella004TommyDorkelson 4 votes
It could be better, but it’s still pretty okay.
48%
HerInfernalMajestyoxygenkinInk_EyesSmoeEvan_Cypherius09SHARKBOSSCorvusCorax86TheSingularityFoempticolMelodyMadelineAsteldarksmurf72 14 votes

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

in all reality it just depends on the skill of the players

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 834
    Options

I think there is a perception of unbalance. I think for people playing Killer there is the expectation that anything less than a 4K is a loss. That’s probably where some of the “unbalanced” perceptions come from.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,197
    Options
    Yes, very.

Both sides have completely busted things, some maps are just terrible design and so on and so forth and I still cannot believe that they keep stuff in the game that is clearly ridiculous, like tombstone piece...

Overall the game doesn't lean to one side being more favored than the other, it is just both sides have ridiculous stuff that should be adjusted.

• MelodyMadeline
    MelodyMadeline Member Posts: 4
    Options

dbd is just one of those things that will never be balanced whether we like it or not

• Felgoose
    Felgoose Member Posts: 163
    Options
    Yes, very.

The game favors PC players right now. Would need console M&KB support to be balanced.