We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Is it just me or is there more tunneling at the start of the game

Options
DeStilleGast
DeStilleGast Member Posts: 3

It is getting a bit frustrating that I (or my team mate) get hard tunneled out, if the first hooked survivor gets unhooked, the killers cancels its current chase and goes straightline to the unhook, even when I run decisive strike, it just extends the chase for like 10 seconds (still loving the nerf, still dont see it why it was needed outside of disabling it when the gates are powered)

Is it just me or is there more tunneling at the start of the game 12 votes

Yes, I have noticed this too
66%
xEaKA149108rvzrvzrvzCorvusCorax86mikewelkladyfredTheSingularitymyersgoestochurch 8 votes
No, it sounds like a skill issue on your side
33%
CrowmanArchol123AstelTommyDorkelson 4 votes

Comments

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,562
    Options

The tunneling players out especially at 4 gens has been ludacris as of late. At least it's this way in my region.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Not at the start of the match, but overall. Tunneling became, at least in my games, almost mandatory. In more games then not, someone in my game gets tunneled of the hook.