If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Only sad thing about ST coming back

Options
fussy
fussy Member Posts: 1,126

I'm no longer a oldster of this game only because i have Demo, Steve and Nancy šŸ˜­

But i'm really happy it's coming back, I was missing Howkins SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! Congrats everyone! Thanks devs! Thank Mathieu for lying at the last interview about license! :D

Comments

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,066
    Options

I take it. I only had demo on my main account. Well at least still it shows I have had demo since release because im prestige 19. Wasn't characters suppose to have special prestige portrait as well which you got after getting P3 in old system the icon is flashing red for me and other killers who I prestiged before the new system.

So in that way you can feel oldster šŸ˜€. But im more than happy they're back I have wanted nancy so long. Probably like almost immediatelly since they left the store.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,268
    Options

I am so happy too.

I could not believe the leaks theat it really comes back.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,194
    Options

I still can't really believe that I will see Hawkins back in the rotation.

This is still so unreal.

I missed it too!!!

• CatnipLove
    CatnipLove Member Posts: 1,006
    Options

Don't worry. Regardless of the return of ST, you are still incredibly old. Don't let anyone tell you that you can get up from a seated position without issues by yourself, because you can't. Nobody can ever take that away from you.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    edited November 2023
    Options

The only thing I have to prove Iā€™m an older player is my nectar vial from the first rift

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    Options

Probably a good thing. I'm playing Nancy in honour of ST Day and I'm only P6 but no killer will commit to chase with me. I guess they assume I'm an older player so I must be decent? I'm average at best, plus I'm only using Overcome and Calm Spirit. I swear, I'll die just fine šŸ¤£

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,345
    Options

I may finally have some P100 Jonathan brethren.