We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What Horror Game License would you wanna see?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

Including 'Five Nights At Freddy's' in my opinion, would be cheating, because a LOT of people definitely want this, hopefully after the FNAF movie, we'll see Springtrap come in and join the Fog, along with Michael Afton (Mike Shmidt) and Fazbear's Fright. So far, L4D, Silent Hill and Resident Evil are the lucky ones. There are still a ton of cult-classics that need to be in the Horror Hall of Fame, along with FNAF. This includes...

AMNESIA - The Dark Descent, A Machine For Pigs, Rebirth and The Bunker. Justine, probably no one would care for, I could be wrong.

The Dark Pictures Anthology - Until Dawn, The Quarry, Man of Medan, House of Ashes, The Devil In Me, and Little Hope.

DEAD SPACE - Specifically, the Remake.

DYING LIGHT and/or DEAD ISLAND

THE LAST OF US... Part 1.

THE EVIL WITHIN

SLENDER

SCP

BIOSHOCK

ALAN WAKE

Bonuses:

Outlast, Little Nightmares, The Walking Dead games, Alien: Isolation, Clock Tower, Parasite Eve, Alone In The Dark, Dino Crisis, Half-Life, Dead Rising, Deadly Premonition, Manhunt, DOOM, Siren: Blood Curse, Condemned: Criminal Origins, COD ZOMBIES etc, etc, etc....

What Horror Game License would you wanna see? 14 votes

The 'Amnesia' Series - Henri Clement as Base Survivor, with Tasi Trianon and Daniel as Legendary Sets, The Gatherer as a Killer, and with Brennenberg Castel as the Map.
0%
The Dark Pictures Anthology Games - Samantha Giddings and Mike Munroe as Base Survivors. The Legendary Sets can be all the other people you play as from Until Dawn, The Quarry, Man of Medan, House of Ashes, The Devil In Me and Little Hope. The less popular characters could come last, or as bonuses purchasing through the store.
21%
MooksSmoeAlix_Redfield 3 votes
DEAD SPACE - Issac Clarke as a Stand-Alone Survivor, with hopefully we'd have Necromorph skins for Dredge and Singularity.
0%
Dying Light x Dead Island - Kyle Crane and Sam B as Base Survivors, along with other characters you play as, including Aiden Caldwell and all the DI2 characters, as Legendary Sets, and Zombie Sets for all the killers, incase they don't give Killers L4D zombie Sets. Feel free to choose an area in Haran, Vellidor, Banoi or Hell-A that would fit as the map.
0%
The Last of Us - Preferably based on the first game, with the exception of grown-up Ellie Williams from Part II as Base Survivor, with Joel and Tommy Miller as Legendary Sets. There's a PC port, so now it's possible, I think...
14%
Scary_Punk_GhostTyGuy 2 votes
The Evil Within - Sebastian Castellanos and Juli Kidman as Base Survivors, with either The Keeper, Stephano Valentini or Ruvik as the Killer.
7%
Marc_go_solo 1 vote
SLENDER - There's a remake of 'SLENDER: The Arrival' out now, probably a good enough time for BHVR to try for their adaptation of The Slenderman as a Killer.
28%
tenoresaxHeaderArchol123TommyDorkelson 4 votes
SCP Containment Breach - I can only wonder how BHVR could pull this off... The Plague Doctor, The Statue, The Old Man, The Shy Guy and The Hard-To-Destroy Reptile
21%
CRABRaconteurminatorrosella004 3 votes
BioShock - The Big Daddy Bouncer as Killer, Elizabeth as a Survivor, and Rapture as the Map. With a Big Sister set for Skull Merchant.
7%
09SHARKBOSS 1 vote
Alan Wake - Alan Wake as Solo-Survivor.
0%

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,159
    Options
    The Dark Pictures Anthology Games - Samantha Giddings and Mike Munroe as Base Survivors. The Legendary Sets can be all the other people you play as from Until Dawn, The Quarry, Man of Medan, House of Ashes, The Devil In Me and Little Hope. The less popular characters could come last, or as bonuses purchasing through the store.

From this list, for me personally Until Dawn. But wouldn’t be against any of these tbh, though I never really played any of the others so no personal investment (yet) except for Last Of Us (only seen playthroughs and the show).

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    BioShock - The Big Daddy Bouncer as Killer, Elizabeth as a Survivor, and Rapture as the Map. With a Big Sister set for Skull Merchant.

bioshock is a fun game series

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,807
    Options
    The Evil Within - Sebastian Castellanos and Juli Kidman as Base Survivors, with either The Keeper, Stephano Valentini or Ruvik as the Killer.

"The Evil Within" draws the most excitement for me, with Stefano and Obscura as a joint-working killer tandem. That would be my dream.

All of them have good potential and, if I could choose a second and third, it would be Alan Wake and Bioshock respectively. As a side, I could see Alan Wake as a chapter, with Alan Wake as the survivor and Mr. Scratch as the killer.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,461
    Options

SCP realistically cannot be added to the game because of the type of copyright it falls under.