We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What Licensed Cosmetics Bundle would you like to see? Little over HALF contains Anime...

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited November 2023 in Polls

Death Note - Simple enough; Jake as Light, Dwight as L, Feng as Misa, and The Wraith as Ryuk.

Hellsing Ultimate - This one's a bit more advance. Kate as Seras Victoria, Yui as Integra Hellsing, Ace as Walter Dornez, David as Pip Vernedead, Felix as Luke Valentine, Renato as Jan Valentine, Feng Min (or Legion) as Schrödinger, Alucard as a Legendary Set for The Deathslinger, and Alexander Anderson as a Legendary Set for The Oni (Preferably with Voice Lines for the last two). AND, if you wanna go full-on Survivor; Jeff as Alucard, and Vittorio as Father Anderson, they'd definitely work IMO. They're both manly men that give off the look of light and darkness.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Never made it passed season 1, but it's pretty cool. So far, going by a couple articles and what I've watched so far, I'd say Jake as Megumi, Yui as Nobara, Yung-Jin as Zenin, Dwight as Toge Inumaki, Felix as Kento Nanami, Renato (or Dwight) as Gojo, David as Todo, and Vittorio as Itadori/Sukuna... And Jeff as the Panda man. For the Killers, I'd probably say The Trapper as Hanami, The Oni as Toji, The Wraith as the Cursed Womb, The Blight as Jogo, The Spirit (or Dredge) as Mahito, and Trickster as Geto Suguru.

Demon Slayer - Now, this to me is also simple. Yui as Nezuko, Jake as Tanjiro, David as Inosuke, and Dwight as Zenitsu. If you ask me, I think they'd fit the characters perfectly.

Chainsaw Man - Now this I'm going to try and make it work where everyone can come in, I'd say Dwight as Denji, Meg as Power, Yung-Jin as Makima, Jake as Aki, Feng Min (or Claudette) as Konebi, Yui as Quanxi, Felix as Kishibe and Kate as Reze, with Deathslinger as the Gun Devil, Plague as the Bomb Devil, and Hillbilly as The Chainsaw Devil (I wonder what he'd look like sprinting at you).

Scooby-Doo - Now hear me out... This, I'm going by what works. Dwight as Shaggy because they're both cowards, Haddie as Velma (I can already hear the intense typing of keys) because they're paranormal investigators, Kate as Daphne cause they're both pretty, and Felix as Fred because they're both blonde, and Jeff can be Scooby-Doo, because why not? And as for the monsters, you could have Blight be The Creeper, Doctor as The Spooky Space Kook, Knight as... well, The Knight, The Clown can be Redbeard the Pirate, Deathslinger can be Captain Cutler, Trapper can be either Miner Forty-Niner, Ghostface can be The Giggling Green Ghost, and Wraith can be The Phantom. (From Hastel in the Castel.) And if you wanna go the crazy route, give us an Evil Scooby-Doo skin for Billy. Make Victor Scrappy-Doo, while you're at it...

CYBERPUNK - With the help of getting Stranger Things, Edgerunners would be all the more possible if BHVR wants to collab with CD Project Red. There're also a couple characters from the actual game that could work. So far, I'd say Renato as David Martinez, Yung-Jin as Lucy, Feng Min as Rebecca, Jonah as Jackie Wells, Ace as Falco, The Oni as Adam Smasher, and if we don't get Keanu Reeves in the game, then I'd say Jeff as Johnny Silverhand. And of course, you could give Skull Merchant a Malstrom outfit with the Mantis Blade as a weapon, and Spirit could be dressed as a Tiger Claw with a shattered thermal katana.

COD: ZOMBIES - Never played any Zombies as a kid, cause it was too hard, and I was too much of a sissy, though the idea of COD does bring back the old days of scoffing down Doritos and shot gunning Mountain Dew while playing the 360. PUBG had it's fair share, I'd say COD: Zombies deserves a piece of the pie, specifically Black Ops and Modern Warfare. Give David a Captain Price set, for COD sake!

The Purge - Tons of cosmetic possibilities with all the creepy masks and costumes within each movie.

The Batman (Updated as of Nov 19) - Specifically a mix between the Arkham games and the Dark Knight movies. Perhaps you could make The Joker an official killer. If you ask me, he deserves it. Sure, then we'd have two Clowns. FOUR if you count Pennywise and ART potentially coming... But back to the topic, I'd say Vittorio as Batman, because he got that beef, Jake as Nightwing, David as Redhood, Dwight as Robin, Meg as Batgirl, Kate as Harley Quinn, Mikaela as Poison Ivy, Jane as Catwoman, because someone has to be her. For the Killers, besides Joker being his own Killer, I'd say Clown as the Scarecrow (despite having a scarcrow skin in NetEase.), Blight as the Penguin, Deathslinger as Two-Face, Trickster as the Riddler, Oni as Bane, and Trapper as Deathstroke. And Billy can be Killer Croc, because again, someone has to be, plus he fits Croc's character in a way. And finally, Wraith or Ghostface could be The Batman Who Laughs.

Bonuses:

The Witcher - Considering I've included Cyberpunk in the list. Vittorio can be Geralt, of course.

Star Wars - Considering BHVR works with Disney.

Marvel - Same reason as the last, also, wouldn't play as Jonah J. Jamison Jr. against Venom?

Tomb Raider - Kate as Lara Croft, please do it. Don't MWII her...

Ghostbusters - IT WORKS. Dwight, Felix, Ace and Adam could fill in the roll of the Ghostbusters, Mikeala as the secretary, and Dredge, I guess, could be Slimer all BEEFED UP, while Clown is the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man, and Nurse is the Librarian.

If there's anything you agree with, or disagree with, or any cool ideas you want to share, fill it in the comments below with your vote. Thanks for reading!

What Licensed Cosmetics Bundle would you like to see? Little over HALF contains Anime... 13 votes

Death Note
0%
Hellsing Ultimate
0%
Jujutsu Kaisen
7%
tenoresax 1 vote
Demon Slayer
0%
Chainsaw Man
7%
blackfoxx_x 1 vote
Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated
46%
GuiltiiBabyShrimpmikewelkTheSingularityRmbrhellokittycameraobscura 6 votes
Cyberpunk 2077 / Edgerunners
7%
dgbug 1 vote
COD: Zombies
7%
leon_help 1 vote
The Purge
7%
Scary_Punk_Ghost 1 vote
The Batman
15%
MARChunkTommyDorkelson 2 votes
Post edited by D34D_B34TB0X on

Comments

• MARChunk
    MARChunk Member Posts: 4
    Options
    The Batman

I like the scooby doo stuff but I like Batman more, I think two face is a good idea for deathslinger because of his face but also deadshot I feel also fits the sniping role. And as a big Star Wars fan I would be hyped for anything star wars related even if it was just a skin.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,807
    Options

"Ghostbusters" is the big one for me. I had similar ideas to you with the cosmetic ideas and I'd like to add The Knight as Vigo the Carpathean and The Spirit as Zuul.

• dgbug
    dgbug Member Posts: 152
    Options
    Cyberpunk 2077 / Edgerunners

Cyberpunk skins would be preem. Johnny Silverhand Ace, female V for Nea, cyberpsycho skins for Legion and Blight, even a Jackie Welles legendary for Jonah. God, I would love that. Too bad it won't happen :(