We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

After the Nerf before, are Med Kits and their add-ons balanced?

Options
notyarbllewe
notyarbllewe Member Posts: 213

I've seen quite a lot of med kits lately. Do you consider med kits to be balanced and fair, or do you call them unfair despite the nerf some months ago?

After the Nerf before, are Med Kits and their add-ons balanced? 21 votes

Definitely Yes
52% 11 votes
Need Some Changes
42% 9 votes
Definitely No
4% 1 vote

Comments

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,129
    Options

Yes i like the new design of medkits. They encourage co-operation. But they can still be used for self healing.

They were easily the best item for too long before.

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669
    Options

By 'need some changes' are you inferring about nerfs or both nerfs and buffs?

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,757
    Options

I think they medkits themselves could honestly be changed, the addons are fine, at least in my opinion, but the new medkits seem way too similar to one another.

It also would be nice if the medkit addons were a bit more diverse as well. It would be nice to see "while your medkit has charges, you see the auras of all injured Survivors within 48-meters, altruistic healing speed is increased by 50%" or something.

TLDR; I think the potential is there, just the item is really boring now.

• notyarbllewe
    notyarbllewe Member Posts: 213
    Options

Both, though honestly, I feel like they still do need nerfs, most definitely the add-ons like the Syringe.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,141
    edited November 2023
    Options

This is gonna sound like a weird change but I think medkit charges should start at 0 and recharge by healing another survivor making them a mid to late game item rather than an early game pressure counter but allowing much more potential use since you can get more charges by healing other survivors and to incentivize it medkits heal other survivors 0/5/10/15% faster while building up charges (you use the item to heal the survivor and it gains charges while in use and the bonuses are brown/yellow/green/purple medkit respectively for healing speed bonus)

• BenSanderson55
    BenSanderson55 Member Posts: 454
    Options

I think sloppy needs balanced for medkits

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
    edited November 2023
    Options

The new medkits are too bad and the grey one is as good as a purple one.

I think a purple item should be better than grey.

I don‘t care if I heal others 15% faster.

It should at least allow you to heal yourself and someone else.