Los survivor rotísimos

Options
Turbina
Turbina Member Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Discusión

Dead by Daylight, me encanta este juego como ningún otro, lo juego a cada rato, es mi juego principal pero ahí algo que tiene que mejorar urgentemente y es que los survivor están rotísimos, siento que Dead by Daylight solo quiere jugar a favor de los survivor y no debería ser así, debería ser 50 y 50, los survivor tiene perks super rotos, mapas con 50 palets como mínimo, los motores se reparan extremadamente super rápido más hay perk para que se reparen muchísimo más rápido al nivel que los killers piensan que están haciendo osea, y pa los killers lo único que hay es nerf y nerf. Arreglen eso por favor porque el meta de Dead by Daylight sigue siendo tunelear a los survivor y se vuelve aburrido estar haciendo eso pero es lo que hay ya que si no se te escapan todos. Lo digo por experiencia ya que juego survivor y killer por igual.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,470
    Options

What?

• Z0mbiv0r
    Z0mbiv0r Member Posts: 274
    Options

In a nutshell, 'nerf survivors, please'.

OP, tienes una sección en español, que es donde deberías colgar esto. No hay prácticamente movimiento, pero aquí se esperan conversaciones en inglés, así que ni es lo correcto ni conseguirás muchas respuestas.

This should go here https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/spanish-discussions

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,094
    Options

Sounds kind of funny when you don't speak Spanish, not gonna lie. I especially like the part about "perks super rotos". I have no idea what it means (though I am fully capable of using google translate myself, tyvm) but it sounds funny. This is not meant to be offensive. It just sounds funny when you absolutely don't speak the language. As with (probably) every other language.

• Z0mbiv0r
    edited November 2023
    Options

There are in fact some many sentences that I think must sound hilarious to other languages speakers, though I guess it also depends on the native language of the reader. I think it's safe to say that to most spanish native speakers (at least those from Spain) English looks way too menacing and complex. I wish more people would be interested in learning other languages, I find them fascinating.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,094
    Options

I have a similar feeling about Czech. I understand a couple of words (although I can neither read or write it) but it sounds a lot more... "Aggressive" than my mother tongue even though I am fully aware that not every Czech person is yelling at me. Or that's what I keep telling myself. English, I found to be very welcoming as a beginner learning the language. The pronunciation and orthography for your every day words seemed simple enough and you're surrounded by it pretty much all the time, so you have even more reason to get into it.

I have never been into learning different languages (other than English for some reason) but I respect the kind of dedication it takes. Sometimes though, you can find parallels between a country's history and their language and to a lesser degree the people. That is fascinating indeed. It is also said, that speaking Latin gives you an advantage in studying pure math. Although, the data on that is not very conclusive, from what I've seen.

• Z0mbiv0r
    Options

I wish I had the time and ability to learn a bunch of languages, since I find being able to comunicate with other people in their native language to be something marvelous. Still, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed nor do I invest that much time into learning, but I still have the basics to Japanese and French, and a very slight notion of German. I wish I was profficient with all those and being able to start learning more, but it's just not my forte.