We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What is your opinion about the Wraith?

Options
Astel
Astel Member Posts: 616
edited November 2023 in Polls

Please give your opinion.

Oh damn I write the thing wrong the second thing from top is "He needs minor buff."

What is your opinion about the Wraith? 35 votes

He needs massive buff.
8%
GibberishkinBlueMoonBRUHMOMENT 3 votes
He needs minor nerf.
5%
DepressedlegionChrissyG88 2 votes
He is fine with current status.
74%
OnryosTapeRentalsxEaA_Can_Of_AirHerInfernalMajestytenoresaxDontyodelsohardViktor1853GuiltiiAurellesizzlingmario4ConfigChikyOrangeBearArchol123CypheriusCatnipLoveWextonRareFantom47CorvusCorax86mikewelk 26 votes
He needs minor nerf.
8%
Marc_go_solojonifirehexmilk 3 votes
He needs massive nerf.
2%
EEP 1 vote
Post edited by Astel on

Comments

• kin
    kin Member Posts: 551
    Options
    He needs massive buff.

Weak, boring, forced to play stuffy for the sake of victory, a killer who is also terribly easy to play and without any special features...he ranks second in the top of my not favorite killers, right after the new sadako, about which I can say exactly the same

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,562
    Options

Original basic killer. He's fine.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,130
    Options

He is lovely

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,197
    Options

He has some specifics for example the increased lunge after uncloak and is a rather decent killer, there are some others that would come first for buffs in my mind and Wraith is one of my favorite killers.

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    He needs minor nerf.

When I Play against him, I lose most times. It just feels like I can‘t do something.

But maybe I‘m just bad.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,197
    edited November 2023
    Options

Play safe windows against him and try to force him to loop you as an m1 killer. If he cloaks just spam vault the window /dropped pallet to force him to unvloak before kicking wasting a lot of time.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,807
    Options
    He needs minor nerf.

I'd prefer lightburn to come back. No change to his power or add-ons, but lightburn - whether facing or playing as - gave more identity. Made the trial stand out more.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

He's an easy and basic killer to learn and he's decently strong, so he's fine.

• RareFantom47
    RareFantom47 Member Posts: 87
    Options

He's great for newer players starting out, unlike Billy or Nurse who take some learning and getting used to, and he holds up fairly well through trials, unlike Trapper or Huntress as the more you win, the more likely Survivors are going to be able to outwit you.