any tips on getting past a killer blocking and holding game hostage?

Colbiccino
Colbiccino Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

currently in a game where im being held in the secret room or wreckage. not injured so i cant dead hard past and cant squeeze past. been about 15-20 mins now... just waiting for the game to end

Best Answer

Answers

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,477

Are you able to record it like Rizzo suggests? If not, this is probably going nowhere.

This might make that room get reworked. Now that this is out, more killers will follow suit. Its a tried and tested observation.

GL OP. I hope this gets a positive resolution.

• akaTheBARON
    akaTheBARON Member Posts: 346

Can there be a feature where collision goes away after a set amount of time in direct contact with the killer? 15 seconds should cover body blocking for things like preventing a hook while your teammate tries to wiggle off. And collision would be gone for 5 seconds maybe? But if you "push" into the killer body blocking you in a corner, or for that matter a toxic survivor teammate, they either have to move to prevent you from "phasing" through anyway, and if they don't you'll still be able to get by when the collision is temporarily removed.

Can't think of a way this could be abused, but doesn't mean there isn't one.

This could be an incredibly taxing feature to add for devs, time-wise vs how little this may actually happen, IDK.

Just a thought tho. But I personally haven't actually been body-blocked by a killer or toxic teammate to hold the game hostage in IDK how long, so not sure how "worth it" it is to actually change code for it.

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,477

Its rare this happens. But it does happen. There's always a few out there who will be jerks with no reason other than... they can. And BHVR will do nothing because "record it or suffer'.

Its a terrible mentality, but we have what we have.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Yeah, watch out for those sneaky Myers players here

Love to Gen in this room… hopefully, if deemed necessary, Devs’ll just widen the door so we can still enjoy interactions in there.