We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

If you had to pick only 1 of the 3 original killers. Who would you main?

Options
TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,562

If you had to pick only 1 of the 3 original killers. Who would you main? 36 votes

Trapper
13%
alaenyiaFFirebranddGuiltiiSmoeChiky 5 votes
Hillbilly
30%
HermitglitchboiMarc_go_soloFridayNightPizzaArchol123dgbugkinupssTheSingularityPlasXenRedspikeTommyDorkelson 11 votes
Wraith
55%
HerInfernalMajestyDontyodelsohardbjorksnasSlamitieOctoCatFobboHeaderAurellefussyOrangeBearBabyShrimpSophieleigh267BooperDooperRareFantom47CorvusCorax86hexmilkAstelmrCactusJaideomg_is_that_jesus 20 votes

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,807
    Options
    Hillbilly

I'd pick the Killer I enjoy playing the most and there's not been a single trial I've been in as Hillbilly that I can remember not enjoying. He's one of maybe a trio of Killers that, no matter how bad the trial goes, it's still a lot of fun.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Wraith

I used to main Wraith and I still enjoy playing him from time to time. So if I had to main any of the original 3 killers, it'd be him.

• RareFantom47
    RareFantom47 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    Wraith

That would depend. Am I playing the release version, or am I playing the current version? If I'm playing the old versions: Billy, 100%. Current: Wraith.

• alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 615
    Options
    Trapper

I do main trapper.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Options
    Trapper

I can't play Hillbilly and would prefer Trapper to Wraith.