We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Seeking group of friends

Options
anICEguy06
anICEguy06 Member Posts: 5

Hello everyone! I'm seeking to find friends that are willing to play DBD together. I'm a LBGTQIA+ 30-something year old black male with a little over 1k hours in DBD. Cross play is welcomed (as I play on PC) and mic is optional. Interested in not only running games, but playing customs to learn and tighten up my skill levels (as I'm not a looper, yet). Prefer other gamers around my age (as MATURITY is a must) as I want a fun non-toxic environment for all. If you are interested or like to chat more, please feel free to send me a message via discord at aniceguy06

See you in the FOG!

Post edited by Rizzo on
This discussion has been closed.