We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hackers

In the last week, 3-4 hackers started coming to my game, is EAC on leave? I rarely encountered cheats in this game, but the number of cheats has increased in the last week. BHVR needs to address this

Comments

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669

And I got accused of seeing through objects by a sore loser playing Clown that couldn't comprehend the idea of a good headset and good camera usage. They thought Plaything would make me blind and deaf I guess, instead I looped him for five gens even when I was injured off hook and tunneled. But yeah they reported me and apparently recorded it so I hope BHVR doesn't believe them. 🙃

• Unknown2765
    Unknown2765 Member Posts: 2,366

EAC was never good, hackers/cheaters have been an issue for more than a year now, i was started to report them, but the latest 2 reports with video evidence had no consequenses. So im done reporting now.

• LOL_LMFAO
    LOL_LMFAO Member Posts: 12

EAC is a money saving method. They can afford better anti-cheat measures but refuse to do so.

• awustzdn
    awustzdn Member Posts: 317

I genuinely wonder what it'll take for BHVR to take action. I can think of only one thing but there's no way the playerbase as it currently is can organize enough to impact reviews in any meaningful way, especially since content creators don't have to deal with cheaters anymore thanks to their special queues so there's nobody with reach to get significant numbers up in arms.