Freddy Krueger Update see you in 2025!

Options

Oh really? It's a killer that needs changes NOW, and you've delayed it for more than 2 years? I don't understand anything.

Comments

• bornagain234
    bornagain234 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 244
    edited November 2023
    Options

Its kinda trash how bad they treat such a big licence, I almost wish the licence holder would pull it like stranger things to wake them up.

Freddy is arguably the worst killer in the game, and one of the most - if not the best know slasher killer. Who doesnt know who freddy is?

Now they do voice lines it does make the want the classic freddy real bad. Imagine hitting someone and he goes " GOTCHA #########! "

• I_Cant_Loop
    I_Cant_Loop Member Posts: 240
    Options

I wouldn't count on anything that is said in the livestreams or any other "official" communications from BHVR. There are many, many examples of things that have been "planned" but were never followed through on. The only thing that drives priority is what will bring the most revenue (which is completely understandable - it is a for-profit business after all), but it would be nice if rather than promising the world to appease people they would just be honest and say "sorry, we're not going to work on that".

• KaTo1337
    KaTo1337 Member Posts: 480
    edited November 2023
    Options

This is so DISAPPOINTING. We fight for Freddy for years and he still is "The Forgotten One".

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,327
    edited November 2023
    Options

The Nightmare has been treated badly as of late.

#Justice4Freddy

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
    Options

Twins was supposedly for January, and they have delayed it even more. Nothing has been said about the rework of the swamp, when it was for January, perhaps they will delay it too

So I hope Freddy Krueger Update for 2025 or 2026, I don't know if the game will still be alive by that date XD

• Emoba
    Emoba Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 514
    Options

They already said recently that they have no idea what to do with him (and Myers) which is worrying considering how easy he is to rework.

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
    Options

I am sure that Krueger is now the least played killer almost like Twins..