We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Would you like to see bloody prestige portraits return?

Options
Wibwob
Wibwob Member Posts: 48

They were previously given out to players for any character who had reached P3 before the prestige overhaul. This was shortly after the 6th Year Anniversary, and since then more characters have been added with no way to obtain a red portrait, starting Project W.

The fact that some of my characters (including some favourites) don't have it bothers me slightly, so I turn them off.

Do you think they should return as some kind of reward, such as for reaching a high prestige level?

Would you like to see bloody prestige portraits return? 14 votes

Yes, for all characters.
57%
HerInfernalMajesty3V1L_BR1CKzCorvusCorax86DepressedlegionTheSingularityAstelqnyunTommyDorkelson 8 votes
Yes, but only for characters who came out after the prestige rework.
0%
No, they should remain unobtainable for all characters.
7%
BabyShrimp 1 vote
I don't mind.
35%
GibberishSlamitieWowieJaideomg_is_that_jesus 5 votes

Comments

• BabyShrimp
    BabyShrimp Member Posts: 83
    Options
    No, they should remain unobtainable for all characters.

They were a really annoying reward for many reasons. I wish we had some distinct reward that we could show off in game. Until then, this is what we got for now.