We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

solo q is rough

Options

we all know what the issues are, every totem is broken, every chest is opened, people cant survive for more than 5 seconds and not a single gen is touched. if you are having the same experience, lets team up. im competitive but im not that competitive i just want bloodpoints and not die every single game. I dont care if youre not good at looping or spinning people, dont care if youre a baby survivor, we dont even have to communicate. just work on gens and ill do the same

Comments

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

Welcome to soloQ where you have to pray to the entity that your teammates won't off themselves first hook or at the very least know what gens are!

• BlOoDyASR
    BlOoDyASR Member Posts: 3
    Options

Let's give it a try. Same competitive and looking to team up.BlOoDyASR#1072

• kev017
    kev017 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Looking to team up as well. Add me at SanJunipero#b423

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,160
    Options

Are you EU? I play in a 30k+ hours 3-man. Often looking for a 4th