What is your killer main and why?

Options
2»

Comments

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

Don't mind me. Just the elusive Wraith main coming through.

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

Trapper all the way. Just the sound of setting a trap and then luring survivors while chasing them is the best. Especially when it's a cocky surv and you let their ego be their downfall.

• Kim
    Kim Member Posts: 76
    Options
    Hands down gotta be trappy boi he was the first killer i played and got so many 4k’s and i just love the level of mind games and amount of traps you can get in one match. Like making people do stuff they don’t want to do like walk in a certain direction and it gets them hit or killed and i love that.
  • BombDiggaT
    BombDiggaT Member Posts: 45
    Options

It depends on how I'm feeling, but I generally prefer Myers as he just feels so fun and is actually capable of being one of the best killers if you give him good enough addons.

If I'm playing solely to win, I'll head over to Nurse or Billy.

If I'm salty, I'll jump on Doctor and be a huge #########.

If I feel like having fun, I'll throw a Pig, Trapper, or even a Freddy game in there.

I don't play Hag or Wraith, and my Clown and Huntress don't have good enough perks to play them reliably yet.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,256
    Options

Between all the licensed killers it's hard to choose a favorite but overall Myers is my favorite because he has a diverse selection of ways to play compared to other killers.

If I want to be more competitive I pick Huntress. Although lately I've been having a lot of fun with The Clown although I don't know if he replaces any of my go to's in the roster.

• jaiden
    jaiden Member Posts: 2
    Options

mines doctor and trapper. docs more fun but im just a better trapper XD

• Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164
    Options
    Jeez I can not pick. I'm pretty in love with all of them.
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,116
    Options

Nurse because she's awesome. When I saw there was a ghost woman with creepy powers I was thrilled. I didn't want her to be an annoying/OP character to play, though. People hate the Nurse =( Maybe another lady ghost who doesn't have such an irritating ability to the other players?

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672
    Options

@SNTD said:
    i am the Rare Leatherface Main

Lol I used to main LF too but then I realised how much better Billy is. LF buffs please BHVR!

• Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103
    Options

Nurse, first female killer, loved her outfit and how unique her mori was when she was release.

• NightRaider315
    NightRaider315 Member Posts: 27
    Options
    I enjoy playing the Billy. Compared to Leatherface his chainsaw instadowns but he also has excellent mobility. With him I can easily hook some and with BBQ zoom across the map in seconds. He is great for applying pressure and I don’t know if it’s just me but when I play survivor and hear his chainsaw a chill goes down my spine. 😄
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    myers is bae
  • Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261
    edited June 2018
    Options

@MuteNewt said:
    Im a Billy main. Just bought his outfit today :D I think its the speed at which I can patrol gens is what I like the most. Combine him with B&C, Enduring, Thanatophobia and Lightborn and you have a winner. Not to mention Billy just looks so horrifying in his P3 gear. I think hes the best looking P3 killer in the game.

thana is useless, don't need enduring but it isn't bad, lightborn isn't needed.

Try nurses, BBQ, ruin and shadowborn.

First 3 are a no brainer, shadowborn lets you have a HUGE fov advantage to avoid chainsaw jukes and it's great for when you're patrolling gens while sprinting, easy to spot people moving with that larger FOV.

for myself:

I'm a nurse main, used to be a billy main. Still play both mainly, recently playing clown for the lulz.

Why I play nurse and billy is pretty obvious though.

I'd love to be a freddy main if he was viable.

• NightRaider315
    NightRaider315 Member Posts: 27
    Options
    Zavri said:

@MuteNewt said:
    Im a Billy main. Just bought his outfit today :D I think its the speed at which I can patrol gens is what I like the most. Combine him with B&C, Enduring, Thanatophobia and Lightborn and you have a winner. Not to mention Billy just looks so horrifying in his P3 gear. I think hes the best looking P3 killer in the game.

thana is useless, don't need enduring but it isn't bad, lightborn isn't needed.

Try nurses, BBQ, ruin and shadowborn.

First 3 are a no brainer, shadowborn lets you have a HUGE fov advantage to avoid chainsaw jukes and it's great for when you're patrolling gens while sprinting, easy to spot people moving with that larger FOV.

for myself:

I'm a nurse main, used to be a billy main. Still play both mainly, recently playing clown for the lulz.

Why I play nurse and billy is pretty obvious though.

I'd love to be a freddy main if he was viable.

For my billy I agree on those first 3 perks but for a fourth I normally use make your choice because after I hook someone I can leave fast and when they are saved I can easily get back and knock down the savior.
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options
    I main all the stealth killers but if I have to order them. Amanda would be my primary main with Wraith being a secondary and Michael being a tertiary

I enjoy stealth gameplay more than anything else  but why do I prioritise Amanda simply because I'm just a massive Saw fan and she is my favourite character in the franchise. 
  • Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370
    Options

@RemoveSWF said:
    Leatherface because any killer who can't defend a hook is a joke.

Played a crew who were hellbent on saving the guy on the hook and i was playing LF. Managed to down two that were going for the unhooks. Last guy screws up somwhere and gives me a notification far away from hook. I figure i got this in the bag baby. So i go over there. Dude disappears. One of the two on teh ground pops unbreakable and turns a 4k into a 0k.

Dont think that just cos people are down that its over. That was a good game even though i lost but it shows how quickly things can go south for you when you assume stuff.

• Spork
    Spork Member Posts: 122
    Options

I was a really big fan of Wraith because I liked his ability and addons that you could Combo. However, I started to enjoy play Myers a little more, than when I first tried him. Jump scaring people is the best. P.S. Scratched Mirror + Lery's offering = The Ultimate Myers Experience!!!

• Rush_b_naked
    Rush_b_naked Member Posts: 49
    Options

I stopped playin killers because they are just xp pinjatas. Its senseless. Play survivor, chill and get ez stressless xp. And SWF is ez cheat win. 2 ez.

• TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    Options
    I have multiple but mostly Huntress, Pig and Freddy. Sure Freddy isn’t viable but I’ll be damned if he’s not enjoyable to play as