We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

FNAF movie, I turned it off after 40mins.

Options
Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576

Is the game this boring? Not sure what it is with animatronics, I already saw this stuff with Banana Splits and wasn't impressed then, I do not get the hype? seen people play this game, again I was not impressed but thought give it a go due to the hype and eh. My pizza turning burnt is more of a horror show then FNAF.

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,006
    Options

I haven't' played FNAF at all for reference

The first half is really...not good. I've been told it's sensational if you're a big FNAF fan but I was just kind of bored the entire time. The second half gets at least more interesting. I enjoyed it well enough due to the strength of the second half but Willy's Wonderland was much better in my opinion.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,812
    Options

The movie does not reflect the gameplay of the games. If you're someone who really like the lore of the series, then the movie would certainly do it for you. But it's very lackluster as a horror movie.

• GroßusSchmiedus
    GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 444
    Options

If you want my opinion, yes the games are boring, its very gimmicky and predictable. Its one of many horror games that has trouble building and maintaining any sort of tension so when the novelty wears off it has very little left.

I have seen better horror in non horror games (the Ocean House in Vampire The Masquerade still haunts me).

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,230
    Options

It’s a film made for the FNaF fans, and no one else.

• TheRuebenPig
    TheRuebenPig Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2023
    Options

The whole time, the FNAF movie feels like one of those cringe-worthy team-up kids movies against the villain: you go left, I go right, etc., and you spring your last trap, bullshit.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,349
    Options

I powered through this boring movie and somehow managed to see it through to the end as I want some context when it inevitably comes to DBD. Having never played the game(s), it seemed like a rip-off of the Banana Splits movie which did it better. It was also terrible though.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

I can say I have not yet seen a good animatronics yet, and yes to the Banana splits movies, it did seem a rip off, I tried watching some Santa based animatronic movie with Mr Mushwin, yeah that got turned off, after 25mins.