We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for someone to have fun matches with

Options
EffieS
EffieS Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I consider myself to be a rather decent player, there is always room for improvement especially when it comes to looping killers, against some I play like a total dork, but even then, I know what to do. All I want is to have some decent players and people who enjoy themselves and have fun in this rather toxic game. I work most of the time and this game will never be my priority, but when I play, I just want to have fun. If you want to add me, I do not have discord (I used to) and I most certainly not enjoy being in voice chat with people I don't know. I've met some rather weird people online, so bear with me and one day we can also try the voice communication thingy. my Instagram account is effie__stam and my steam account is on display there so feel free to add me if you like. Just don't be weird, please. (I live in Europe).