We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Freddy - Dream Snare or Dream Pallet

Options
CorvusCorax86
CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043

Which one do you prefer? Personally, as Freddy is an M1 killer I like to end my chases as fast as possible. Dream pallets are great when survivors are injured and they make a last sec pallet use... except that is a dream pallet!

Happy to hear pros and cons alike!

Freddy - Dream Snare or Dream Pallet 28 votes

Dream Snare - I like putting my survivors in a sticky situation
32%
InsaneCoasterDontyodelsohardfussyWextonTheSingularityKaTo1337RFSa09Astelexzachely 9 votes
Dream Pallet - I like smashing into my prey
67%
The_DaydreamerGeneralVtenoresaxRobotfangirl67Marc_go_soloGuiltiiAurelleChikyhalcyondays93MechWarrior3RareFantom47CorvusCorax86DepressedlegionDubsaroniXenRedspikeomg_is_that_jesusqnyunCountMoneyboneTommyDorkelson 19 votes

Comments

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,562
    Options

Snares before they were nerfed into oblivion.

• KaTo1337
    KaTo1337 Member Posts: 459
    Options

Dream Pallets are useless. Dream Snares are... less useless.

• RareFantom47
    RareFantom47 Member Posts: 87
    edited December 2023
    Options

The vote is "Dream Pallet - I like smashing into my enemy" Wrong, I like making my opponent look like a FOOLISHLY FOOL!

• CorvusCorax86
    Options

I switched to Dream Snares and I was surprised to see survivors getting past my traps 3-4 times during a match.

I put them right where the pallets were.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,203
    Options

They are both kinda useless, but Pallets are slightly more fun.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

I like tricking the survivors into thinking they're safe with a fake pallet. Dream Snares kinda don't do anything.

• CorvusCorax86
    Options

When only 1 or 2 gens are left the dream pallets are particularly useful in chases. Survivors are happy to see some pallets left...