If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Curtain Call for Console

Options

Do we have a date for console yet?? im honestly jealous pc users have it and we are still playing the same old stuff.

Comments

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    Options

I shall direct you to a previous thread made about 4-5 pages ago...

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/3461/when-will-console-get-the-2-0-0-update#latest

It basically states that we are waiting till microsoft and Sony get their butts in gear and finish the certification.

Supposedly the tournament is on the 23-24 of june.....so, hopefully before then.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,384
    Options

No date yet. It's being certified for consoles and should come out ASAP though.

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Options
    Well the tournament for consoles are on the 23rd and 24th so my guess is either tomorrow or the day after but I’m hoping for tomorrow 
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    Peanits said:

I’VE DONE MY WAITING! 12 YEARS OF IT! IN AZKABAN!

Sorry, I had to make that joke. I hope it’s soon though. 
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@SovererignKing said:
    Peanits said:

I’VE DONE MY WAITING! 12 YEARS OF IT! IN AZKABAN!

Sorry, I had to make that joke. I hope it’s soon though. 

Are you.... serious? I had to do it!

• Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138
    Options

Well in the last dev stream Mathieu said that the update was so big that it had to go through certification which takes about 1 or 2 weeks, but they try to get consoles within a few days of PC release, but this update had to go through Sony and Microsoft. I have to wait too I'm on PS4 which I find it stupid how we have to wait, but we can't do anything about it.

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    Options
    What tournament?
  • ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    Options