Adept Achievements

Options

Why can't you unlock those achievements with less perks equipped or no one?
Is it because you could get some achievements without buying the characters? (Ultra rare offerings)
It is even harder to play without perks so I think this should be possible.
What do you think about this?

Comments

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options

I think they want to encourage you to try all the perks. Just like daily challenges are there to encourage you to try other characters.

I would never have tried many of the perks if the achievements didn't make me.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options
    I got them all solo by far easiest was lauri just make sure you.dont have teir 1 ooo and weights are all team based when used to gather they act faster on gens and so do you
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

@redsopine01 said:
    I got them all solo by far easiest was lauri just make sure you.dont have teir 1 ooo and weights are all team based when used to gather they act faster on gens and so do you

no claudette is, cause you have to run botany with selfcare and empathy and it works swell

• shanks3042
    shanks3042 Member Posts: 163
    Options

I do think survivors adept achievements are a lot easier than the killers one.
    For survivors David King is the only real challenge.

OT:
    How can I mark a post as "Accepted Answer" ?

• redsopine01
    Options
    This is a discussion not a question post
  • Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    Options

Killer adept achievements are easy because a disconnect counts as a sacrifice.

Its only a matter of time until you get a game where 1 or 2 people rage quit or disconnect and then you only have to hook whoever is left.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options
    I wish I could use that fourth slot for whatever I want.  Or even for just a Neutral Perk.  Being stuck with Make Your Choice, Hangman's Trick, and Surfreakinveillance is brutal.  It basically feels like you're going it perkless.  The worst part is that the game glitched and I got the achievement anyways despite only hitting Ruthless Killer.  Not really the same if I don't properly earn it.
  • JawsIsTheNextKiller
    Options

You don't have to earn merciless killer, you just have to get the "no-one survived" bonus. It is poor wording on the achievements.

• redsopine01
    Options
    TAG said:
    I wish I could use that fourth slot for whatever I want.  Or even for just a Neutral Perk.  Being stuck with Make Your Choice, Hangman's Trick, and Surfreakinveillance is brutal.  It basically feels like you're going it perkless.  The worst part is that the game glitched and I got the achievement anyways despite only hitting Ruthless Killer.  Not really the same if I don't properly earn it.
    It's just get 4k heck I got obsessed for bubba till I brought in a mori lol 
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited January 2019
    Options

You don't have to earn merciless killer, you just have to get the "no-one survived" bonus. It is poor wording on the achievements.

Is that so?  Wellllll, that is a load off my back.  I guess I did get the achievement.  In that case, the Adept Killer achievements need to be re-worded to "In a public match, let no one survive as the __________ using only his/her/their 3 unique perks."
  • JawsIsTheNextKiller
    Options

I was struggling all day to get adept Freddy, I then had a game where only 3 people loaded in, one DCd after being hooked, the second dcd after being hit once and I turned around and the single remaining Feng Min was stood just looking at me with 5 gens to go. I walked up to her. She crouched, looked up at me with her teary eyes and shook her head at me. I paused for a moment and then with a heavy heart, slashed her in her stupid crying face and popped her on a hook.

Although it got me the trophy, I felt like s**t for that all weekend. I have no right to be a killer.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,772
    Options

Using no mither for the adept David one cemented my belief that its the worst survivor perk in the game.