If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Asking (and getting) survivors' help for killer challenges

Options
CorvusCorax86
CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,057
edited December 2023 in General Discussions

Just wanted to create an appreciation post as there were a couple of challenges where I "requested" the assistance of survivors.

These included getting downs where survivors got hurt by crows or hitting survivors near pallets within 10 seconds of being electrified.

I know some of you are experts at doing these but given how difficult (for me) the game has gotten lately I decided to ask for help for these challenges. By far the most difficult was getting an ambush hit near gens but this way I got it easily.

But how do you do that? Hitting the gen signaling a 4K escape is allowed (with repeated nods involved). In some cases survivors understood I wasn't done which was pretty nice to see. For instance, in one match I needed to get 4 different Slipstreams but individually. So those getting it by being near other survivors didn't count. Only a Feng remained and with repeated head shakes (and hits in the air from my part) the others asked her not to leave via the opened gate but to stay until I was done.

As the challenges involved killers I don't like or find too difficult to play and I still have a lot of anniversary cakes left I didn't mind this.

PS: I accidentally started a match with Pig while no such challenges remained and following normal gameplay I managed to win. I came to the conclusion that she needs a nerf.