We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Which Licensed LEGENDARY Killer for Previous Chapters would you like to see?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

(name) - (movie/franchise) / (killer template)

Jack Baker - Resident Evil 7: Biohazard / The Hillbilly.

Yes, I got this image from Google. His weapon could either be the axe, the shovel or the modified paint roller.

Karl Heisenberg - Resident Evil 8: Village / The Doctor

I can only say this. METAL CONDUCTS ELECTRICITY.

Mr. X - Resident Evil 2 / The Nemesis

Although I'd prefer if he were to be his own killer, he'd also work pretty good as a Nemesis set. Just change the animations, music and give him a unique Mori, you'll be making big bucks.

Jack Krauser - Resident Evil 4 / Albert Wesker

It'd feel weird if Legion had TWO RE sets. Just replace his Uroboros with either Krauser's giant mutant sword arm, and have the weapon be his knife, OR have the Uroboros be replaced with his giant mutant smashing monster claw, and have his weapon be the giant mutant sword arm; either impailing or smashing the Survivor, giving them the Plagas Parasite.

The Hitchhiker - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre / Legion

Agile enough, canon enough, iconic enough.

The Cook - Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1 + 2 / Blight (Or Trapper)

Yeah, I get what you're saying, a Blighted Cook may not seem "Canon" to some people. To me, it'd be the best way to implement him. I just want Leatherface to be with his family, gosh darn it. To the Sawyer's, would this NOT BE PARADISE for them?! You'd rather he'd be a Trapper set? They're both different heights, they'd have to change the camera positioning, unless of course, they'd make him a FIRST-PERSON Trapper set. Wouldn't that be something... Actually, I don't think that'd be a bad idea... It worked with Chucky.

Chop Top Sawyer - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Part II / The Ghost Face

Twin brother of The Hitchhiker. I get what you're saying, "Bro, it's TWO DIFFERENT LICENSES", and yeah, but again, it'd feel very weird if Legion had more than one outfit from the same license. I'm not sure if this would even be allowed, but I can see Chop Top as more of the stealthy type in Dbd. BHVR and Funworld seem to be in good terms, maybe they won't mind. Not sure about the other company though, whoever owns the licensing rights to Leatherface, they seem... not bad, so far Leatherface only has two outfits. Hopefully, they don't mind and we can see Chop Top come in, and ALONG WITH THAT... TCM 2 Leatherface. (I'm more interested in the first two movies.)

The Mind Flayer - Stranger Things 2 + 3 / The Dredge

Seems easy enough, they just gotta add some fleshy bits and some windy bits. Give it a cross between the fleshy Mind Flayer, and the tornado-y one.

Mark Hoffman - Saw III to Saw X / The Pig (Amanda Young)

Sure, Piggy already has a biker jacket outfit which sort of references Hoffman, but I'd rather what it'd be like to have Hoffman in the game as a Legendary Killer set, with his own voice lines.

Evil Ash - Army of Darkness / The Knight

Yes, I'm aware that this ISN'T Ash vs. Evil Dead, but ARMY OF DARKNESS, and BHVR doesn't have the rights to it yet. I can KIND OF see this guy as a Killer of his own, possible using the Necronomicon for his Power. But boy, would he also make for a cool Knight set! They COULD... make Young Ash an official Survivor, and have Old Ash included in an Army of Darkness chapter bundle. "Two Ashes? What are you, EVIL?!" I mean, the Entity is all about unlimited power, alternate dimensions, and TIME TRAVELING. If you ask me, it could be canon enough.

Alright, BONUS

Eligos - Ash vs. Evil Dead / The Doctor

Give him The Look-See treatment, with a few voice lines here and there, like "WhY HaVe yOu SumMoNeD Me...?" or something creepy like that.

Which Licensed LEGENDARY Killer for Previous Chapters would you like to see? 23 votes

Jack Baker - The Hillbilly set
4%
Chordyceps 1 vote
Karl Heisenberg - The Doctor set
4%
dgbug 1 vote
Mr. X - The Nemesis set
21%
TwinbrosScary_Punk_GhostCorvusCorax86XenRedspikeMN7G 5 votes
Jack Krauser - Albert Wesker set
4%
DuoDuke 1 vote
Nubbins Sawyer, The Hitchhiker - Legion set
8%
GibberishTommyDorkelson 2 votes
Drayton Sawyer, The Cook - Blight set (or Trapper set)
0%
Chop Top Sawyer - Ghostface set (If that's allowed.)
0%
The Mind Flayer - Dredge set
21%
Aurelle09SHARKBOSSAstelelipsxiconBafugaboo 5 votes
Mark Hoffman - The Pig set
21%
ChikyJonathanByersTheSingularityjonifireRFSa09 5 votes
Evil Ash - The Knight set
13%
XyvieliaSmoeSnowball777 3 votes

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

please do my meat pile skeleton man some good and get him that licence

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Mark Hoffman - The Pig set

since it's just a skin...

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Mind Flayer could be interesting

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options
    Evil Ash - The Knight set

fr, never even thought about Evil Ash for this game… love the notion! After what great vocal lines we’ve gotten from several of the characters on both sides, it’d be fantastic to somehow get him as his own Paragraph w BC delivering his comedic one liner genius.

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
    Options

None, I don't like Legendaries despite me owning them all and playing them. I rather them be their own characters, with their own perks.

Claire Redfield is one of the most popular RE characters. When I cosplayed her at school for an event everyone recognized me. She didn't deserve to be a legendary.

Lisa is a missed chance too, bloody prestige would be the best for her.