We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The Missing Slot: Which Survivor from a past License did you wish to see come to DBD, that didn't?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

These are our GOLDEN GIRLS!!!

Nancy Thompson

She's quite the dream boat... The reason we've got Reboot Freddy instead of the OG, is because the licensing is very rough. While Warner Bros. owns the international rights, the Wes Craven Estate only owns the US rights. Hopefully someday, somewhere along the line, BHVR will have enough in their budget to somehow make a deal with the Wes Craven and Warner Bros. And I know for certain that Robert Englund and Heather Langenkamp, the actress for Nancy, would love to put some of their fingers in that sweet, sweet pie. A gal can only dream... Keep dreaming, Nancy... Keep dreaming...

Kirsty Cotton

She ain't playing around! Yes, I'm aware of the "Krypt" controversy that erupted during the launch of the Hellraiser paragraph. I think Clive Barker is currently got the US rights to the franchise back, international rights though, I'm not sure. I'm also aware that, yeah, Kirsty becomes a Cenobite later on. But c'mon, the Entity is able to travel through time and between different dimensions. If anything, I wouldn't mind Kirsty AND the Hell Priestess. Though I think for now, BHVR is satisfied with what they currently have. To me, it's just not Hellraiser without Kirsty, in my personal opinion. For now, though, I think they have all they need. Except Blighted Cenobite.

Sally Hardesty

The one that got away, never came back... Til 2022, that is... And I will say, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2022 by Netflix does NOT count, if the original actress saw how they did her character, she'd be ROLLING in her grave, she'd be jumping harder than she jumped out that window... Bless her soul. They don't have to add any likeness rights for her, though. As crude and tone deaf as it might come across, in which I do not mean for it to be; neither Lorie nor Ellen has the likeness of their actresses, so I'm sure they could make an exception. I think Kate was supposed to come with Leatherface as a character based on Sally, I guess something occurred and she got moved to the Clown chapter, I don't know. ALL I KNOW, is if they ever add her for whatever reason, and they make her base outfit the Netflix Sally... I will cry. Rest In Peace, Marilyn Burns... You will always be in our hearts...

Sidney Prescott

Our QUEEN! THE Sidney Prescott, the TRUE definition of strong and independent, who absolutely NEEDS to be voiced by her actress Neve Campbell. Yeah, we already have Ghostface, but that's FUNWORLD Ghostface. SCREAM can be it's own chapter, maybe the names of the Perks would be changed, who knows? Something like "Simple Formula" or "Part of The Game", I don't know, something GHOSTFACE-ish... But at the moment, our main point is Sidney, the textbook definition of FINAL GIRL and MAIN HEROINE energy. Hopefully, when all of the MAJOR licenses are obtained, Sidney and Ghostface can go out for Scary Movie Night. Dewey, Gale and Tara can sneak in the snacks, cause BOY do theatre food be getting expensive.

Andy Barclay

Yes, the adult Andy from Cult of Chucky and the Chucky TV series (I think he's supposed to be in it...), NOT the child. It was simpler just adding Chucky though, I will say, definitely a smart choice, though I'd like to see how chucky would react finding Andy in the Fog. "They really DO grow up fast..." But yeah, I think they have about everything for him, they got his base outfit, they got Undead Chucky and they have Tiffany. They even gave Chucky an Ugly Sweater. All he'd need is a Blighted skin and he's complete, nothing more to do with him. Andy would probably be bonus content for him if anything, maybe they can make it into a Child's Play chapter, with Undead Chucky included, who knows. Til then, I think they're close to having Chucky done serving his purpose. Again, Andy would be a little bonus content. It'd be great for these two to collide again. "Friends Til The End"...

Vanita "Stretch" Brock

The radio girl. If we don't get Sally, then Stretch would probably be the next best thing. If not, there's Ana Florez from the TCM game. Otherwise, I'm not sure, maybe BHVR could give the survivors 70s or 80s cosmetics that reference TCM and Friday The 13th, or any other 70s-80s slasher flick. Though, for now, I think Stretch would make for a good secondary choice as the Survivor for a potential Texas Chainsaw Massacre chapter. Plus, there's the potential of Chop Top and TMC2 Leatherface coming someday, be it to THIS game or the TCM game, so there's that. Unless of course, BHVR only has the rights to the first film.

The Missing Slot: Which Survivor from a past License did you wish to see come to DBD, that didn't? 16 votes

Nancy Thompson - A Nightmare On Elm Street
12%
QwQwomg_is_that_jesus 2 votes
Kirsty Cotton - Hellraiser
18%
blackfoxx_xSmoeTheSingularity 3 votes
Sally Hardesty - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
0%
Sidney Prescott - SCREAM
56%
The_DaydreamerAtsuka_AnarchyChordycepsMarc_go_solodgbugSeaBerry550CorvusCorax86pale_hispanicCandyMadz 9 votes
Andy Barclay - Child's Play
12%
TwinbrosTommyDorkelson 2 votes
Vanita Brock - Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
0%

Comments