We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What would happen if killers and survivors just did nothing in a trial?

Options
dgbug
dgbug Member Posts: 152

If they did absolutely nothing, would that starve the Entity? I'm not saying they'd be taken by the void, I'm talking about if everyone just suddenly stopped killing/doing gens/anything. Could that hurt the Entity?

Best Answer

Answers

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,465
    edited December 2023
    Options

Killers would just get tortured into submission by The Entity until they kill the Survivors and anything that is no longer of any use to The Entity is just gets discarded into the void.

Would it hurt The Entity? No not really, there's many more trials taking place at once. The loss of a thousand trials pale in comparison to the potential millions more that's also taking place.

• Atsuka_Anarchy
    Atsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 306
    Options

BP would stack past 2 milly.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 871
    Options

Eff the Entity. If I want to have a snowball fight with the Survivors then that’s what I choose to do. (I find belligerence towards the Entity hilarious 😂)

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

If I was the Entity amd the trials don't work because of this, then time to drag out less pleasant methods of emotion extraction.

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,212
    Options

That would be hilarious if the Entity just came down and looked at everyone in a trial just standing around.

@C3Tooth Any chance of a doodle showing this? lol

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,212
    Options

Perfect. Ty < 3