We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Fortnite players?

Options
OrangeBear
OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,141

Wanted to see if anyone else on this forum plays fortnite. I picked it back up after i dropped it in chapter 1 season 6 because they added micheal myers as an outfit and surprisingly i've been really enjoying the newest season.

If you do play what modes do you play? What are some of your favourite cosmetics?

Also, what other horror collabs do you want Fortnite to do?

Personally i am hoping they add Ghost Face at some point.

Comments

• Vanishlord
    Vanishlord Member Posts: 472
    Options

Someone here who started playing in their teenage years. Went back when they brought back old map after diching to focus on dbd and other games as I wasn't enjoying it. My favourite cosmetics is the Raven skin (the OG version not the DC one). Missed Micheal sadly.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,764
    edited December 2023
    Options

Ive been playing it since 2018, started in Chapter 1 Season 3 but didnt start grinding the battlepasses until Chapter 1 Season 4 onwards. For reference, I started playing when I was in the 8th Grade... Im now in College working on my Art Education degree.

As for what I enjoy, Ive been collecting certain skins, Im working on slowly collecting any Raven/Ravage related skin... mainly since my main skin is Ravage. I also collect robot skins as well, so I use Rebel and Revolt a lot as well.

I use to play on Controller and was pretty damn good at it but since I moved to PC Ive been trying to learn Keyboard and Mouse which is far more difficult than I original thought. Building is pretty tricky for me but my aim isnt too bad.

If anyone is interested, my Epic User is the same as my Username on any other platform, so adding me isnt too hard.

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,225
    Options

I've been playing Fortnite since day 1. Looking back I never would have imagined it would be what it is today. There's a reason why people say Fortnite is forever.

My favorite modes are No Build, Festival and Rocket Racing. OG Fortnite is my all time favorite since I was there from the beginning and it seems like they'll be bringing it back next year so I'm really excited about that. The new Lego mode is really fun too. This last content update was amazing and has me really excited for the future of the game. Fortnite is that game that just keeps getting better over time so I never really worry that the game will be any less fun to play as it receives new content.