Why survivors tbag at the exit?

dpds
dpds Member Posts: 52
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
I play survivor 99% of the time, so i play killer only for rituals and very rarely when i feel like switching sides. Usually i’m really bad and my rank is somewhere at 16-20. I don’t tunnel or camp, and try to have fun and make it fun for those motherf*ckers lol
But despite my fair playstyle they always wait near the exit and tbag like #########. Were those poor people bullied at school or sexually harassed by their stepdads lol?

I play on ps4 if that matters. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@dpds said:
    I play survivor 99% of the time, so i play killer only for rituals and very rarely when i feel like switching sides. Usually i’m really bad and my rank is somewhere at 16-20. I don’t tunnel or camp, and try to have fun and make it fun for those motherf*ckers lol
    But despite my fair playstyle they always wait near the exit and tbag like #########. Were those poor people bullied at school or sexually harassed by their stepdads lol?

I play on ps4 if that matters. 

No matter how you play as killer, survivors will always treat you like shiat

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900
    edited January 2019

Because they're douchebags. The only time a killer deserves a tbagging is if they were playing toxic themselves.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

i only tbag if its a killer that camps and tunnel if its a legion then its ok to tunnel since hes power goes like that

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

I play the same way try to make the game as fun as possible, but all they want you to do is give them a High five on there way out. Ignore it look for pallets to break or use your power to get more points. Just keep an eye out for the ones that come back in looking for you or the hatch sometimes you might get another kill for there cockiness.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

They are just saying, "Hurray we got to the exit". It's as friendly/toxic as you want it to be.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    I tbag at the exit gates when killer has been mean to survivors.
  • Mullato
    Mullato Member Posts: 104
    They are actually squatting down, aka bowing down to show thier humble respect for a good game....

...however, statistics show that 80% of survivors have a horrible finger twitch. So it just comes off that way.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Most of them are doing it to be dicks.
    Here, killer, do a trick for us! Chase us out.
    Cmon, let us rub it in your face how safe we are!
    Play along while we escape and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it!
  • krayziek
    krayziek Member Posts: 21

Make it 1 hit mori'able inside the gate and you cant crawl out the gate if you are downed inside of it. That'll stop the Tbag'n