The Legion

Options

So I've been playing a lot of Legion lately (I'm not in red ranks but being at rank 7 should mean my opinion means something right?) And I have been having a lot of fun. And things seem to be relatively easy. I mean I find myself half the time not even using my power and I still get the 4k's. I know he's a 110% movement speed killer and that he's actual garbage but he seems to be good at his own play style. This man slows down the game like a hex ruin on wheels! Couple this with Thanataphobia, Ruin, Dying Light, and other things like this and you will be hurting these kids to the point where they will need to cry to their moms and say Freddy is OP. WHICH IS ANOTHER ISSUE FOR ANOTHER DAY EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT FREDDY IS ABSOLUTE TRASH! I yell to much.

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,249
    Options

Thanata and Dying Light are trash perks. You really should swap them out.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

Dying Light is gay, and I would never use it. Thanatophobia needs its debuff permanent if someone dies.

Anyway, I use Sloppy Butcher and Ruin, but M&A + Distressing or Stridor. You could also use A Nurse's Calling if you're trying to be sneaky. I'm not a particularly big fan of Distressing in general, but Legion is a BP farming MACHINE, and way more fun to play as and against than Doctor.

The best usage of Legion's power is to hit someone, bleed them, and try to body block them for when you fatigue. Otherwise, you should try to avoid just two-hits with M1 because Feral Frenzy/Deep Cut actually wastes a lot of time if you decide to target switch. (This is important, and there can be a lot of judgement involved in some games.) Deep Cut still injures then, and they will need to Mend before they can Heal. Sloppy Butcher synergizes amazingly for this purpose, and hitting 2 people, and then finishing one off disables two survivors (three if the one mending and healing themselves takes too long, as someone has to rescue the hooked person).