We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What’s your funniest rage moment?

Options
pale_hispanic
pale_hispanic Member Posts: 149

Recently someone left a lengthy paragraph in ps4 messages because I let his “backstabbing pr-ck” teammate go through hatch. What’s the funniest thing someone sent you/said to you, in DBD or any other game.

Comments

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 265
    Options

Even tho it was a mistake, someone getting mad at me for not doing gens when i was the killer 😂

• GroßusSchmiedus
    GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 444
    Options

I got accused of griefing for "downing myself" because i tried to plot twist, no one healed me but they kept reviving me against my will.

Yeah something like that happened back when i was playing on the PS5, someone raged at me for not doing gens, but became instantly polite and nice when i told him i was the Killer which was very funny to me.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,003
    Options

I went against a kind of jerkish SWF team. They weren't bad during the game but of course, they were the "jump through the Shack Window back and forth" move. I was playing Oni however and one of my Go-To perks with "down in one" killers is Blood Warden...

I catch one out of position with the timer at more than half gone and hook him. I then walked away right away to "chase" someone else, hoping they take the bait and unhook their fellow survivor ASAP. They did.

Three of the four of them sent me messages stating that they thought that was hilarious, GGWP, etc. But one of them was PISSED :D

Got a bunch of messages in a row from them just tearing into me and calling me all kinds of names

It was glorious

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,003
    Options

I don't know if this counts but I just got the message and I found it funny

I can't even be mad, that's objectively funny

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,207
    Options

When I played Legion for the first time, there was that one Laurie who accused me of wallhacking because I caught her on a locker.

How did I know she was on that locker?

The locker had idle crows.

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 729
    edited December 2023
    Options

Getting called a subtle cheater (Wallhacks) by a trickster last night because his half-baked mindgames didn't work 💀

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 729
    Options

Lets laugh about myself: Here is me failing my flashlight safe because I used Drama, pooped another Flashlight while doing the safe and interrupting the beam like the crackhead I am... But man I was mad when that happened. 😂

• GroßusSchmiedus
    GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 444
    Options

Okay that was hilarious. Dramaturgy is my favorite perk for so many dumb reasons. I failed quite a few saves because of the scream. It either carries you and the entire team hard or griefs you.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

I like his comment: "My mind games are top tier, you are just a subtle one like the others". I'm assuming he has lost many a mind game, despite him being top tier, judging by that comment! :D