We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Which MAJOR Licensed Chapter/Paragraph that remains do you think ought to come next?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

Candyman - First one is simple, The Candyman as Killer. Preferably to be voiced by Tony Todd. I can imagine Mirrors being his Teleporting power and Bees as a Ranged/Map-Manipulation Power. If they wanna have a Survivor to rival Candyman, it can Helen Lyle, don't think I know of any good locations for a map, though. I think Candyman and Helen, or I guess Candyman alone, ought to be good enough. I mean, it's Tony Todd.

Five Nights At Freddy's - Springtrap a.k.a. "The Attraction", as the Killer and Mike Schmidt / Michael Afton as the Survivor. And of course, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza (Or Fazbear's Fright) as the Map. I think that's the one chapter a lot of people have always wanted, especially FNAF fans. Of course, depending on how the Power and weapon works, Springtrap's Legendary Sets can be ALL FOUR of the OG FNAF Cast. Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Good o' Fazbear himself. His outfits can also be the Purple Bonnie and Scraptrap. The Artist can be the Puppet from FNAF 2. Wish there was a way to replace the crows with little ghosts, though. And The Clown can be Balloon Boy; he can have an exclusive voice line where he says "HELLO!" at the start of a chase.

The Walking Dead - I'm not sure if this is how licensing works, I'm probably an idiot. But if they obtain the rights, not from AMC or Telltale, but SKYBOUND INC., we could see both mediums coming to the game. I just want to see Lee, Clementine and Kenny in the same game, along with Rick, Daryl, Glenn and Negan from the Show. Just give me that 2010s nostalgia I crave... Along with my favorite characters from the show. Jeffery NEEDS to voice Negan, otherwise, he's a fake, it's not him. Same with Lee, Daryl and Glenn. If I had to pick a map, I'd say a part of Alexandria, or the Prison. If they do Negan as Killer, they can do The Governor as a Set for SPIRIT, it doesn't have to always be lore accurate, Governor used a katana. Beta can be a Legendary Set for Negan if his Power is to do with Zombies.

IT - Specifically 2017's Pennywise as killer, along with the 2019's aged up Lozer's Club as Survivors, the base Survivor(s) being Bill Denbrough and/or Beverly Marsh. And if possibly, give them skins as the cast from 1990, INCLUDING... Tim Curry's Pennywise, the OG, as a Legendary Set for Pennywise '17... And of course, the map would be the Derry Sewers. Yoichi players... ASSEMBLE!!! Oh, and of course, Henry Bowers as a Legion Set.

PREDATOR - Most likely the next to come in, since we've got Alien. Predator as killer is all you need, give him his camo, plamsa canon, and his heat vison, that's all he needs. If you wanna make this a full chapter, you can give us either Alan "Dutch" Schaefer from the first movie, or Naru from 'PREY'. Legendary Set can be Naru's brother, or Leuitenent Harrigan from 'Predator 2'. And for Skull Merchant... Ooh, boy... The Skull Merchant as FEMALE PREDATOR. I'd definitely like to see a Jungle map referencing the first movie. You could include it as a Red Forest map. Note "Forest"...

STRANGER THINGS REVIVAL - 'Stranger Things' deserves a come back after its 2-YEAR departure. This is simple... VECNA as the Killer... Jim Hopper and Robin Buckley as Survivors, I think that's gonna sell a lot of cosmetics. Eddie Munson and Joyce Byers can be Legendary Sets for Steve and Nancy. Or they could bring in ELEVEN, aged up, with the other Hawkings kids as Legendary Sets. Maybe she could come in as later DLC, who knows. And of course, the map could be the Rainbow Room, though personally, I'd prefer if it was the Creel House merged with Vecna's world as the Map, but hey, BHVR decides what's what. If it's another Lab map, it's how it is... Also... Dredge as The Mind Flayer, if you can do it somehow, make it happen, please...

Friday The 13th - THE MAJOR Killer that has yet to join the fog. The Slasher, Jason Voorhees as the Killer, along with Tommy Jarvis and Camp Crystal Lake; that is THE chapter that we've been waiting for since the arrival of Mikey Myers... His base outfit can be Part III, Part VII or FvJ Jason, with his cosmetics being all the other Jasons from the sequels, preferable the most canon ones, with maybe the exception of Jason X and Part 9 Jason. If Jason had voice lines, it'd be Pamela nagging Jason like she does (...or did...) in the FT13th Game. And his stun sounds should be the "Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma" sound. It'd be great if BHVR could somehow strike a deal with Sean Cunningham AND Victor Miller to make this work. Ooh... And Legion can be Pamela, if Miller allows it.

SCREAM - Yeah, we already have Ghostface, I'm talking about SIDNEY PRESCOTT, the BEST representation of final girls. Probably the most wanted Survivor next to Shaggy. We could have her as a Stand-Alone Survivor, preferably in her OG Scream attire, that final girl attire, or she could be paired with Gale Weathers and/or Tara Carpenter. I don't really care if we get the likeness rights for them or not, except maybe Jenna Ortega, as long as they're in the game it's absolutely perfect. Neither Laurie nor Ellen have the likeness of their actresses at the moment, so I see no problem. Just give us Sidney and the gang. I don't care Dewey dies, give us him too. And maybe the SCARY MOVIE crew as well, but they'd have to get that from a whole different studio... Just saying since we have the "WAZZUP!!!" face.

Which MAJOR Licensed Chapter/Paragraph that remains do you think ought to come next? 16 votes

Candyman - As Stand-Alone, or along-side Helen Lyle.
12%
SmoeCorvusCorax86 2 votes
Five Night's At Freddy's - Springtrap, Mike Afton, and Fazbear's Fright.
18%
Scary_Punk_GhostTheSingularityelipsxicon 3 votes
The Walking Dead - S7 NEGAN, Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon and/or Maggie Green, and Alexandria. Or, have Rick, Daryl, S10 Negan and Maggie as base Survivors.
12%
HerInfernalMajestyMarc_go_solo 2 votes
IT - Pennywise, Billy Denbrough and/or Beverly Marsh, and The Derry Sewers. Or, Pennywise as a Stand-Alone.
12%
DepressedlegionTommyDorkelson 2 votes
Predator - The Predator, Dutch Schaefer / Naru, and The Jungle. Or, Predator as a Stand-Alone.
6%
JonathanByers 1 vote
Stranger Things: Revival - Vecna, Jim Hopper and Robin Buckley. (Or Vecna and Eleven aged-up.)
6%
Astel 1 vote
Friday The 13th - Jason Voorhees, Tommy Jarvis and Camp Crystal Lake.
31%
XyvieliaGeneralVDhurl421ChikySeladonia 5 votes
SCREAM / Sidney Prescott - Sidney, Gale Weathers and/or maybe Tara Carpenter. With Dewey as a Legendary Set for either Sidney or Gale. Of Course, Sam will be Tara's Set since they're both sisters. Or, Sidney could be a Stand-Alone Survivor.
0%

Comments

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options
    Friday The 13th - Jason Voorhees, Tommy Jarvis and Camp Crystal Lake.

I will always go w JV til he’s in the game🥹

He’s my fav slasher to my fav slasher franchise🥳

He’s someone to be thought outside the box on and there is profound potential to make him the game’s best, most original licensed Killer.

fwiw, been hoping for Candyman for a while, great potential to do sth really special w him, too