We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What Celebrity Survivors (or Killers) do you want to see in DBD...?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited December 2023 in Polls

Edit: What I mean, by NOT ANYMORE, I mean Netflix doesn't own the rights to the Wednesday show anymore, so that's what I'm saying. It's owned by MGM, and MGM is currently owned by Amazon, so Amazon owns Wednesday. She still plays Wednesday, I think. She apparently quit playing Tara, though.

What Celebrity Survivors (or Killers) do you want to see in DBD...? 25 votes

Matthew Lillard - Known for being the current voice of Shaggy, and once played Stu Macer, one of the first two Ghostfaces in the SCREAM franchise. He also recently played a particular character in the new FNAF movie.
4%
Bafugaboo 1 vote
Patrick Wilson - Known for playing Ed Warren from 'The Conjuring' universe, and Josh Lambert in 'Insidious'. He also played Nite Owl II from 'The Watchmen'.
0%
Tony Todd - Known for his role as The Candyman. He also played Reverend Zombie in the first two 'Hatchet' movies. He teased us for far too long about him and Dbd, I don't know WHAT'S going on... But we need him...
4%
CorvusCorax86 1 vote
Robert Englund - Known for his role as Freddy Krueger in 'A Nightmare On Elm Street'.
12%
Robotfangirl67TheSingularityqnyun 3 votes
Keanu Reeves - Known for playing John Wick, Neo from 'The Matrix' and Johnny Silverhand from 'Cyberpunk 2077'. Realistically, he'd be a Killer. Though, if he doesn't want to be in Mortal Kombat, he probably won't wanna be in DBD. Just gotta ask nicely.
20%
Scary_Punk_GhostChikygothiclolitiaBasementKingTrinityVista 5 votes
Jenna Ortega - Known for playing what used to be Netflix's Wednesday Addams, not anymore, along with Tara Carpenter from the newer 'SCREAM' movies.
12%
Atsuka_AnarchyHexonthebeachjonifire 3 votes
Jack Black - Because, why not? The guy's hilarious, charming AND cool. AND he played BOWSER in the Super Mario Bros. Movie? Why wouldn't you want him? I'd STILL be singing Peaches in the shower.
16%
glitchboiMARChunkelipsxiconTommyDorkelson 4 votes
Johnny Depp - Known for his Pirate movies. He also played Edward Scissorhands and Glen from the OG 'A Nightmare On Elm Street'.
16%
KateMain86GuiltiiUnknown2765MechWarrior3 4 votes
Michael Jackson - He was an 80's ICON. Just give us THRILLER Michael Jackson, at the very least.
12%
KolaRFSa09Foempticol 3 votes
Kane Hodder - If BHVR plans on making a Killer who's Power is destroying obsticles, give Kane Hodder that check, he earns it. Also, if you want Jason, you gotta go through him, let him do the mokap work, cause HE IS Jason, he also played Victor Crowley from 'Hatchet'.
4%
[Deleted User] 1 vote

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,159
    Options

Sarah Michelle Gellar.

plenty of iconic and significant roles in horror, best known for Buffy I guess though imo Buffy wouldn’t really fit as survivor… I would prefer her role from I Know What You Did Last Summer though - such great cosmetic potential

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 631
    Options
    Robert Englund - Known for his role as Freddy Krueger in 'A Nightmare On Elm Street'.

I voted Robert Englund cause he’s one of the most iconic actors. While I also wish his Freddy was in the game. Not only that, but they let him talk and mess with the survivors like Wesker and Chucky. I just also think that would be amazing too see.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Keanu Reeves - Known for playing John Wick, Neo from 'The Matrix' and Johnny Silverhand from 'Cyberpunk 2077'. Realistically, he'd be a Killer. Though, if he doesn't want to be in Mortal Kombat, he probably won't wanna be in DBD. Just gotta ask nicely.

keanu for sure. I didnt even read what was after him

• BasementKing
    BasementKing Member Posts: 44
    Options

Ryan Gosling

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,461
    edited January 6
    Options

Nobody.

Aside from Nic Cage which is probably the only exception as he has played himself in some of his movies, i'd just rather have actors portray their characters in-game than as themselves.

• Unknown2765
    Unknown2765 Member Posts: 1,682
    Options
    Johnny Depp - Known for his Pirate movies. He also played Edward Scissorhands and Glen from the OG 'A Nightmare On Elm Street'.

Arnold Schwarzenegger ( and some of hes iconic voice lines)

Lucy Lawless

Eddie Murphy

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options

literally me

• gothiclolitia
    gothiclolitia Member Posts: 37
    Options

keanu reeves obviously who doesn’t want john wick in dbd also his perks would be amazing maybe not as good as nic’s but id say around the same level of fun