The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New skullmerchant is even worse?

2»

Comments

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

I mean that's just different experiences then cuz to be honest there isn't a killer survivors don't give up against to be perfectly honest from what I've seen. I even had a survivor give up against Wraith the other night so it's kinda silly to suggest it's exclusive to SM.

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,265

new smerch is better at 3 genning to actually win old smerch was better at just holding those gens as long as possible

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

Yea, thanks Jimmy. Thanks for teaching me that standing still and crouching mid chase is optimal. I truly did not know that… considering I’m a brand new player.

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735

I would not say that (Used to hating) because Legion was the most hated killer for a reason when they got released and now they are totally fine and potentially better than before. I think it's right that people dislike her, but there is still potential to fix her in a way that she is viable without being pathetic to play against.

• Hunkulese
    Hunkulese Member Posts: 422
    edited December 2023

With how much you've been complaining about the drones and how strong you think they are, you sound like a new player.

Just learn how to play against her. She's not strong at anything anymore except getting you to leave a loop and most of the killers in the game have that going for them.

• HugTechLover

I sound like a new player because I’m pointing out issues with this miserable killer’s kit? I’m approaching level 50 devotion. I am far from new.

“She’s not strong at anything except getting you to leave a loop… most killers have that going for them”

You’re telling me, that nearly all but a couple of the killers have powers that force you to hold W? You wanna stand by that?

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,768

It's weird because with new SM, the only time my team loses the 3 gen is because they all focus one gen.

I can sit on one gen and ignore her drones. If she places them too close to each other, she can't throw down another one for stealth and if she picks one up, I take that as a cue to go hide before she shows up.

• Hunkulese
    Hunkulese Member Posts: 422

Your devotion level is meaningless. You don't know how Skull Merchant works or how to play against her if you think she's anywhere close to the most miserable killers to go against. Wait until you go against a good Pyramid Head, or a face camping Bubba, or a box camping Pig. Current Skull Merchant is middle of the pack when it comes to how much fun a killer is to play against. She has nothing in her kit can ruin a game for a survivor.

I also never said nearly all. I said most.

• HugTechLover

My devotion is meaningful in that I’m not even close to “new player”, and I have been on this game for awhile.

Wait until I go against those killers? Lmao cmon dude… be real.

“She has nothing in her kit that can ruin the game for survivors” - then why is she by far the most hated killer in the game?

”Most” and “nearly all” are synonymous. So please list me, what killers force you to hold W away from a loop, just as skull merchant does. This list should be atleast 25 killers long if we say 75% of the killer roster is “most”.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Mark those words and just wait HugTechLover, you little wanna be! On your road to devotion 100 or by playing a few more years in comp, you will run into this good Pyramid Head! He will make you regret your silly words about Skull Merchant and you will realise what true power is! Or god forbid running into a pig or even into a bubba. I heared rumores about hiding in the basement and do a thing called camping. I will never know, because i make myself a bush the whole game tho.

No but seriously, this is just a little warm up troll for 2024, right? Please say yes.