We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Terraria Build ~ (Surface) Glowing Mushroom Biome

Options
Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,764
edited January 1 in Off-topic

Materials Used:

~ Stone Blocks, Mud Blocks, Mushroom Grass (Pink Paint), Slime Blocks, Frozen Slime Blocks, Stone Slab Blocks, Accent Stone Slab Blocks, Gray Brick Blocks, Palladium Column Blocks (White Paint), Ebonstone Brick Blocks (White Paint), Dynasty Shingles, Wood Platforms (Gray Paint), Spooky Wood Blocks (Brown Paint), Spook Wood Platforms (Brown Paint), Large Bamboo (White Paint), Large Bamboo Column (White/Brown Paint), Living Fire Blocks (White Paint), Flowing Water Walls.

Notes:

~ Took me 2 hours and 27 minutes to build.

~ I spent 1 Platinum, 32 Gold, and 20 Silver on paint.

~ Surface Mushroom Biome is needed for the Truffle NPC.

~ Currently using the Official Calamity Mod texture pack; the Terraria build is made in Vanilla though, it is not made in Modded/TModLoader. I mostly use it since it makes the Stone Blocks look a lot more smooth but you can accomplish the same result using Sandstone and Hardened Sandstone painted gray, you will have to use Sand Blocks to blend together the Dirt Blocks/Stone Blocks/Mud Blocks which is tedious.