Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I can't merge account progress

Options
Amore_cc
Amore_cc Member Posts: 2

I've been trying to merge steam accounts, but I keep getting "An unexpected error occured. Please try later or contact the customer support." errors

Things I've tried:

Have logged in to the platform game

Played many games

Clear cookies in your browser and try again

Try it using inprivate mode in your browser

I tried the above but still got a merge error.

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,178
    Options

which platform accounts are you trying to merge, you are just mentioning Steam accounts as in plural?

• Amore_cc
    Amore_cc Member Posts: 2
    Options
  • Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,178
    Options

If you have played games on both accounts then I think you should directly contact support. They may be able to look directly into their system/your accounts and see where the problem is..

• Province6608
    Province6608 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Same here, I already contact support and they give me the generic answer to play the tutorials and a bit of the game, which I already did for both of my accounts.