If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Like I know the changes are coming but

Options
Sn0wJob
Sn0wJob Member Posts: 247

Like who is this fun for? I hate having to sit on this hatch every game and waste like 8-10 minutes. Just DC and take your damn de-pip rather than waste both our times.

Comments

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

@Paddy4583 said:
    Or you could just let them have the hatch.
    why should they DC for you?

That is a redundant argument as it'll just lead to "why should I let them go?".

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options

from experience: run whispers or just let them take the hatch. This struggle is NOT worth it

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Options

@Paddy4583 said:

That is a redundant argument as it'll just lead to "why should I let them go?".

That’s my point.
    why should they DC because you feel the need to hatch camp and wait, you realise most of the time it’s the killer that gives the hatch location away by camping it.
    your argument is just as valid 
  • DocOctober
    Options

@Sarief said:
    from experience: run whispers or just let them take the hatch. This struggle is NOT worth it

And where are the 12 or so Perk slots that a Killer supposedly should have with all the "take this Perk for that, that Perk for this, take these two to counter this..." arguments?

• Sarief
    Options

@DocOctober said:

@Sarief said:

And where are the 12 or so Perk slots that a Killer supposedly should have with all the "take this Perk for that, that Perk for this, take these two to counter this..." arguments?

In his lightborn slot

also, this is OPTION if you run the perk. If you don't then don't struggle near hatch, go to look for the surv near engines, he might have not found hatch yet. The struggle near hatch is not wortyh it.

• DocOctober
    Options

@Sarief said:

@DocOctober said:

@Sarief said:

In his lightborn slot

also, this is OPTION if you run the perk. If you don't then don't struggle near hatch, go to look for the surv near engines, he might have not found hatch yet. The struggle near hatch is not wortyh it.

I'm just saying. It's a very popular answer, especially by Survivors, for any problem Killers have.

Tired of looping? Take Enduring and Brutal Strength, throw in Fire Up for good measure and maybe also Bamboozle.
    Can't find Survivors? Use Bloodhound, Stridor, Whispers and Spies
    Trouble with Flashlights? Take Lightborn
    Trouble with Borrowed Time? Take Insidious
    Trouble with Sabo Jakes? Take Hangman's Trick

In order to counter all that, one would already need 11 Perk slots.

• Sarief
    Options

@DocOctober
    In his case only whispers are guaranteed to find the last one. They don't guarantee that he will win.

And there is another option: slug 3rd and search 4th until they both are worms. In this specific case he already killed 3 and hatch open. There is little he can do: search engines or hatch stand-off. And the last option is not viable as it's simply waste of time.

as for your comment: well, survivors got 1 uber-perk: complain on reddit. Devs should give at least those 11 slots to killer

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Just let go and don't waste your time on it. Get a chainsaw hit on the guy waiting at the hatch and live with it.

• Sn0wJob
    Options

He wasn't doing gens so I just stepped off it and let him have it, not about to waste my life in a 30min dbd game.
    I shouldn't have to do that though.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    Sn0wJob said:

He wasn't doing gens so I just stepped off it and let him have it, not about to waste my life in a 30min dbd game.
    I shouldn't have to do that though.

i let them have to hatch often. its not worth wasting time, and they will thank you for it. you arent hurting for bps that badly.
  • Sn0wJob
    Options

I don't care about bp's and I don't care about pips, I had to hunt down 4 ppl across a whole map while being pallet looped and flashlight spammed.
    I deserve his head on a pike, but he can basically hold the game hostage and force a stupid patience war and he just does gens and the hatch stays open anyway.
    I'm so tired of this hatch, if all the gens finish the hatch should just close. No matter how many people are left alive, two gates is enough.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@Paddy4583 said:

Because they lost, not him. They are weak (even when playing the easy mode aka survivor) not him.

• Sn0wJob
    edited June 2018
    Options

I'm fine with the exit doors because it's a 50/50 and a game of cat and mouse because opening the gates is a time investment.
    The hatch is literally just a free escape though, because you don't need to open the gates its just wide open and ready for you to jump into
    and its a singular location independent of the two gate exits and an extra area to patrol at a time where its most stressful for killer to patrol because escape is final.
    I just hope that closing the hatch won't automatically open the exit gates, that channel on the gates is important towards making the final chase a fair one.

• SoulKey
    SoulKey Member Posts: 338
    edited June 2018
    Options

I won't take sides but if you really wanna get done with it, you should just leave the hatch and move far away. This is basically a hatch standoff coz the survivors is probably nearby, it takes 2 for such situation. Luckily they are working on a fix for that.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Sn0wJob said:

Like who is this fun for? I hate having to sit on this hatch every game and waste like 8-10 minutes. Just DC and take your damn de-pip rather than waste both our times.

you first.
  • guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149
    Options

I'm tired of having to wait so I always give the hatch to the last survivor if they don't appear with Chili & BBQ, but even then, they take AGES to find the hatch.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Options
    RSB said:

@Paddy4583 said:

Because they lost, not him. They are weak (even when playing the easy mode aka survivor) not him.

Except they didn’t and it’s still not a reason for anyone to just DC so the killer doesn’t have to wait on the hatch to give the location away for the survivor.
    easy mode... killers have no game without survivors and survivors have no game without killer.
    its only easy if the killer is not as good as the survivor and vice versa