Huntress mains i have a question

Options
SpEz
SpEz Member Posts: 73
Im a trash huntress and I only need huntress achievements to get 100% is there any useful tips that could help me to get good with her? And also wat perks are good on her?

Comments

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Find a way to add crosshairs, even if it's putting a clear sticker on your screen. 
    Invest in whispers. Stridor might be ok, but she makes noise so it might get in the way.

Edit: oh, there are times where a survivor is doing an action that makes them a sitting duck. Dropping a pallet, vaulting. They can't really dodge, so nail them with a hatchet.

Post edited by Rebel_Raven on
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

I'd suggest this. Also are you on console or pc? I'd suggest lower sensitivity on console I play all killers at 100% but Huntress at 50% to make "flicking" more controllable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQRDijaX5Io

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Options
    If you want all huntress achievements you can't run around to git gud, especially with 24 range shots
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Just throw hatchets :chuffed:

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

Perks: BBQ, NC, Ruin. If you find to like it: Shadowborn.

Get a friend to practice with you in KYF mode so you can study the maps and their specific obstacles and the standard jungle gyms (so you know where to throw and where not to).

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,772
    Options

Perks: BBQ, NC, Ruin. If yyou find to like it: Shadowborn.

Get a friend to practice with you in KYF mode so you can study the maps and their specific obstacles and the standard jungle gyms (so you know where to throw and where not to).

That's good advice. Kyf can be a great practice ground for players.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@SpEz said:
    Im a trash huntress and I only need huntress achievements to get 100% is there any useful tips that could help me to get good with her? And also wat perks are good on her?

As a huntress noob, a crosshair will probably help you a lot

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

Iron maiden is one of the few that are good

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options
    Also just ask people if they want to help trophy farm the 100 over 24m